CHAPTER 8 ✔️

Natalia POV

"Your not going anywhere without my command" his cold dark voice says.

He really thinks I'm that easy to boss around.

He doesn't know me and I don't know him.

I have been through two heartbreaks, even through a abusive relationship, and survived them, I have no family and survived that, I am all alone and have no one but still handle it.

No man will ever control me again, not like my ex

"Portala in una stanza " (take her to the room), he says and I obviously don't understand the language.

I was grabbed by the guard in a rough hold and I tried to wiggle out of their grip but it was too strong.

I was practically dragged to this room, there was no light, it was cold and very dark, I was thrown in and a man comes walking to me.

"Just once before he gets to have you" the guy said backing me up until my skin felt the cold stone wall.

He's going to rape me

"No!" I shouted as he fiddled with the button to my jeans, soon he undoes it and I keep screaming trying to move him away.

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yell as loud as I can.

"Relax ok, it's nothing bad" he says

"NO!" I cry I was too weak.

BANG

The guys body was dead on the floor, forming a pool of blood.

And I was met with Satan again.

"I don't care who ever you are just fuck off and let me be!" I cry

"Take her to the fuckin room!" He says and the guards come at me again.

I didnt even move this time, I was too weak, this will be the death of me.

I was thrown into a room, it was big and actually good for a human to live in, it had a huge bed and a huge bathroom.

I like it

But I don't like this, what I've gotten myself into.

Sinister POV

I shot the guy who tried to rape Natalia.

I heard her scream so loud, I broke every door until I found her and shot the guy.

Cunt didn't listen to my order

"Boss we can't find him, he's never around, your father wants him to be found immediately" one of the men say.

How are we gonna find the fucker

He disrespected our family

"Ok, you may leave" I order and stephano walks in.

"What do we have to do now?"he asks

"We have to find that fucker who disrespected our family"I answer

"The one that tried to bomb one of our clubs, and actually disrespected us" I nod

"How we gonna do it" I say

"Well, that new bitch may be good, she can dance for him and then I take over and shoot him"

What a good idea

"She dances or some shit, while he's distracted I'll take him"I suggest

"Good" he nods and we leave, I go to the room Natalia is in.

I open the door and saw her sitting on the bed crying.

"What do you want now?" She looks up her eyes bloodshot red.

"You have a job, if you want to be free" and her eyes widened.

"What job?"

"We are looking for a man, who is quiet hard to find but goes to the clubs, you'll dance and put on a show for him and I'll take it from there"

"A show?, stripping?"

"Yes"

"And you'll let me free after it?"

"Yes, but you cannot say anything to no one about us"

"I won't" she gets up.

"When do I go?" She asks

"Night, We will take you"and she nods

Finally she's easy to deal with for once

I leave and go to deal with my work, pape and ma may are staying in Italy with aunt and uncle for a few months so the place is all to myself.

Natalia POV (night)

It's night time and I'm dressed as a stripper, I looked at my reflection in disgust.

I hated what I was wearing.

Satan wants me to perform for a guy, it's funny how I still don't the his real name but why would I?.

We arrived and I hated how my skin showed everywhere except my lady parts.

I got down and as I went in, I started dancing, a guy walked in, unnoticed but I saw him, he was at the back of the room, smoking a cigar and wearing a black suit.

That's him

I'm only doing this to be free, I never wanna be here again.

I starred at him while I was dancing and he was looking back, after 20 minutes he looked amused. Satan then walked behind him and covered his mouth from screaming them choked him.

I got down off the pole and went inside I change into my normal clothes.

I'm done for the night.

I started to skip my way outside the club and was met with Satan's men.

"Where do you think your going miss?" One asks

"I'm free" I furrow my brows, one of the mans giant hand covered my face from screaming, but that didn't stop me, I bit his hand hard.

I started to run for my life, I ran and ran, but it resulted in me being captured, and I had nothing to do but scream.

"FUCK OFF, GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream my eyes blur due to the tears.

Fuck my life

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL!" I yell and I was knocked but one of them, this can't keep happening, I want my life back.