CHAPTER 12 ✔️

DOUBLE UPDATE BITCHESSSS, TODAY IM FEELING GOOD AND GENEROUS AND WANT TO UPDATE.

ENJOY VOTE AND COMMENT

MUCH LOVEEEEE

________________________________

Natalia POV (another month later)

It's been two months, but I haven't cried in a month, I am trying my hardest to be strong, I have tried everything yet nothing worked.

Satan has officially killed me, taken my life away, he took my faith and hope.

The happy, kind Natalia is gone, I'm dead now, my life is lost and will never be found.

Me and stephano have become friends, but I still don't know Satan's name.

Stephano came and its night time now, he's outside and told the guards to let me go to him.

I got in his car.

"How are you" he asks

"I'm happy, living my dream life with my family, husband and kids" I sarcastically remark.

"Amazing" he try's to smile

"Anyway, can I be for real" I choke on my words and he nods.

"I can't live like this, stephano, I don't even know Satan's name" I say

"I'm not sure he would want you to know his name"

"Why?"

He shrugs and doesn't answer.

"Can I drive?" I ask wanting to forget about Satan.

"Felicia, no she's mine"

"A car is your baby?"

"Well..., if it gets damaged your dead"

"With your gang skills?" I say and he doesn't answer, then I remember Satan's words.

"You don't want to know" Satan said ages ago.

haha Satan

I started to drive on the road, so fast that stephano is surprised.

"Woah slow down, Natalia" he says and I realize I'm driving at 160.

I slow down and park, "you still have the coke" I smile and he nods with a frown.

We sniff it all in the car and my face is covered with it.

"Damn I'm already high" stephano says

"You get high so quickly" I laugh.

"I guess" he takes his last line then his phone rings.

"Sí, I'm coming" he says angry and shuts the phone.

"Who was it?"

"Satan" he says and I laugh, I have never had a friend like him.

He gets in the driver seat of his Ford Mustang GT and drops me to the mansion then leaves.

Stephano POV

Sinister calls me, and tells me he got shot, from who?, I don't know.

I quickly met with him in the cells, and Ashton the doctor who has been with our family for years already stitched him up.

"You good"

"I'm fine, it was the Russians" he try's not to use his left hand to help himself up.

"The dogs" I am beyond angry, I hate them, fucking cunts won't leave the Italian mafia alone.

"I know"he puts his jacket on.

"Pape said the only way to get them is to, pretend your at your weakest and they'll come but everything will be planned" I say and he looks deep in thought.

"Bene, we'll talk about it tomorrow in papes office" (good) he says and I nod, he goes home and I go home.

Then I realize I haven't been at the club in a week, I want to go but it's not coming to me, I sick of fucking those whores, I want a girl that I will live with forever.

A wife

But I never have slept with a woman twice same with Sinister.

And have a family, I want her in my bed everyday day, not a one night stand like these sluts at the clubs.

fuck it man, with this life we cant change shit, the only way out is death

At the same time, I love this life.