CHAPTER 47 ✔️

LIKE I SAID SINISTER POV!!!

Sinister POV

5 years later

It's been five years since stephano passed away, unfortunately how many times we've looked we never found any information on him, he was dead and missing.

Aunt Dakota and uncle Asher were in so much pain, and still are, pape and ma felt lots of pain as well, because stephano was always a son to ma and pape.

Irina, stephanos girl was living with us, but she left when her son was three, from all the pain she couldn't handle, but she sends him gifts.

Irina was pregnant those five years ago and gave birth to a boy, her son and stephanos son. The boys name was stephano, named after his father.

He had stephanos blue pale eyes, hair, and all of stephanos features, but he was an innocent kid like his mother.

Me and Natalia have got married, we live in papes mansion because  she can't seem to get away from ma.

And there was me, I was the same old me deep down, but I have changed so much, I've became too caring after stephanos death.

I'm softer and kinder, which is good, but when I dress up looking at myself in the mirror, stephano is never there to tease me how he used to.

I remember how we always would race in our cars, laugh, be trouble makers, help each other with everything he was a real brother.

But now he's GONE and never coming back.

"I miss you fratello" I say with a tear falling down my cheek looking at a picture of us as kids.

We were inseparable.

Mirimorsa is living with us, she said she'll never leave, in case something that happened to stephano would happen to someone else, when she comes back.

I knew how much Miri loved stephano, in a way no one else did.

It was morning now, and Natalia was sleeping, kissing her cheek I put a shirt on and leave the room.

Walking downstairs I see stephano-stephanos son.

With the pain aching in me of how much I missed my brother I managed to speak.

"Why you up so early faglio?" I ask, yes I have to call him that, because stephano isn't around to say it.

He was playing with his toy plane his mother-Irina bought him.

"I'm not tired, and I wonder if daddy's coming back soon, in a plane" he speaks, his only five years old.

I didn't know what to say I didn't want to lie to the kid, because if he knows that his dad is dead, he would never smile.

And I love his smile, it's just like stephanos.

"Faglio.....did anyone ever tell you what happened to your parents?" I ask with my heart breaking over and over again.

"My dad went to heaven when I was a baby" he smiles playing with his toy plane.

"What about your mom?" I ask

"She got really, really sad when he died. So sad that she had to go away" he answers.

he doesn't know what death means, he thinks it's when someone goes in a plane and never comes back.