CHAPTER 14 ✔️

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER I WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR MORE COMMENTS ;/ I feel lonely writing chapters and receiving like 5 comments. So please help ya girl out I'm bored.;//

Also to my silent readers come out and comment I love to reply to your comments, WE CAN BE FRIENDS.

ENJOY MY MUNCHKINS!!! (I don't know if that's how you spell it but oh well :)

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Also I want it that way is stuck in my head ._.

You are my fireeee the one desireeee believe when I say that I want it that wayyyy tell me whyy. Ok I'll stop.

Natalia POV

Tonight I couldn't sleep, after He said that, that's it, I should plan his murder.

I laugh at myself.

I heard Satan from his room, yelling in the shower "fuck" and "fuck this shit" he said, and I immediately know it was about his wound.

Why you may ask is because I'm a gangsta

Haha funny

Soon it was 2:00am and I'm not going to sleep, I won't.

I did feel bad for his wound, he actually got shot, I will feel bad because I'm not heartless and cold, I'm kind and care.

I went to his room, and opened the door slowly, he was alseep, thank god.

I found a first aid kit in the cupboard in my room, I took it then went to satans room. I wish I could think of a real name for him but I can't.

I tip toe in slowly, thank god his wounded hand was hanging off the bed.

I took out the bandage, and wrapped it around his muscular arm, covering the wound, because if it was uncovered it would get infected.

I look at him, his face looked relaxed and in peace, his bare chest wasn't covered, revealing his sexy body.

Damnnnn

I touch his skin without realising, his chest was cold, his skin was iced, I gently moved the blanket over him and left silently.

He was, rude, bad, a bastard and a killer, he fucked up my life, but I still helped him.

He was unforgiving, mean and I didn't care at what he did to me, he's a human like everyone else, he deserves a normal life.

I can't believe I'm thinking this, I got in bed, and I regret saying what I said earlier, the scene replays in my mind.

"Why would you care, after all I've done to you"

"I'm asking because I care, if anyone I knew got shot, no matter what they've done, I care, what would you like to hear? That you deserve it?" I say the truth.

After I said those words his eyes showed emotion for a second, but it faded and darkness appeared.

He doesn't get anything, people have feelings but he doesn't.

I know in his eyes, when you look deeply you see a broken boy, an unhappy soul, that turned into something he didn't want to.

Next day

I woke up early and got out of bed, Satan wasn't home, and when I looked outside into the back yard I knew exactly what I was going to do.