CHAPTER 41 ✔️

I LOVE SEAN O'PRY (stephanos character)

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS CHAPTER

Stephano POV

I'm glad they are together, nothing made me happier.

But for me I needed to go, I had to do my job and kill all those fuckers.

"I'll leave you two alone" I wink and walk out.

I get in my mustang and drift off to the men I have taking the Russians down.

When I arrive they are all lined up ready to take orders.

"Since we've taken them all down.....there's one more thing left, the boss, he doesn't know we are killing his men, which is easier for us" I say

"Leave the leader to me, if I'm in trouble you can come in" I say.

They all get in their trucks where the bombs, grenades, and weapons are placed.

And I get in one of the trucks. Once we arrive we all hop out and get everything ready, but since I'm taking the leader I'll need extra weapons.

I get some blades, daggers, pistols and grenades.

My men cleared out the guards that are placed in front of the mansion, the hidden places for the Russians are all cleared or as well.

Today is the day

To kill them all and let my family live happily

I walk in and fire 3 shots through the huge crystal chandelier.

Best entrance yet

Some men come into view, and with a swift of my finger all my men rush in and take them down, even though some of my men got injured they still managed to keep them away.

Aiming my gun at nothing just I scar some fucker pops out I make my way to what seems like the office.

Once I open the door I saw the leader.

He was seated comfortably as if his men weren't shot which made me angry.

"Well we'll, nezvanyy gost" (an uninvited guest)

"Chiudi quella cazzo di muta fica" (shut the fuck up dumb cunt)I say.

"You know it's been a while since I've been face to face with you Italians" his deep Russian accent burns my ears.

With my gun still pointed at him I talk.

"Any last words?" I growl with gritted teeth.

"One thing" he smirks and within that second, men rush in with guns aimed at me.

"Seychas ubey yego" (now, kill him) he says and I don't understand a word.

Once I heard the click of the gun, I knew it was over.

I was doing this for my family and even though I'm going to die doesn't mean I'm not happy.

The last thing I will do on earth, is kill the boss and die.

Within a second I shoot the boss right in the heart, and mind you I never miss, so he was dead.

In that second the bullet from behind me ripped through my chest, and I fell to the ground.

I had a little more time before I died to I killed the Russians with the last bullets I had and lied down.

This is it, my life's over, and no one knows.

Not pape not ma, not aunt or uncle, not even my dear brother sinister.

But most of all irina, the woman I was going to make my wife some day and have kids with.

I know all they will go through is pain and guilt, that they wont here for me, but if they were here, I'd be happy to tell them that I lived my life.

I loved the mafia so much even though I wanted a normal life.

I've made a beautiful best friend.

I met my true love.

And I had a real loving family.

I wish I could continue my life, but I can't.

With a tear falling down my cheek I coughed my last breaths.

"I hope you know that I love you irina" another tear leaves my eye.

PLEASE DONT HATE ME:(

How did you like it?