CHAPTER 40 ✔️

THIS IS THE FLASH BACK OF HOW SHE OVER DOSED.

LISTEN TO (idontwannabeyouanymore) by Billie Eilish.

Natalia POV

It's late night and I feel so tired.

My head hurts, my heart hurts, everything in me is hurting and it's been hurting for a while.

I have so much pain stuck in me.

From what? I'm sad, depressed, I have no family which is the worst thing, I'm lonely and because of Satan.

Everytime I think of him it brings back those days when I was stuck in the cells, and used for jobs, practically being a whore.

Satan has been so mean to me and I love him, even though a few days ago he came to my house and had been better but that doesn't change the memories.

I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth, just as I put the toothbrush back I see the pack of pills lying next to my toothbrush holder.

I grab it and think.

If I die now my pain will be gone forever

Your actually going to overdose are you fucking stupid?

Just do it, you need to die

My thoughts keep changing and it comes to the point where I can't take it anymore.

I start to cry out of no where.

This is really happening I'm going to try and kill myself.

I'd say never take this advice.

PAUSE QUICK NOTE

DO NOT KILL YOURSELF YOU GUYS HAVE A REASON WHY YOUR IN THIS WORLD, YOU ARE FUCKING LOVED, IF PEOPLE DONT LOVE YOU THEN FUCK EM BECAUSE I LOVE YOUUUU, YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND WHATEVER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU ARE JEALOUS AND LOW LIFES.

DONT BE NEGATIVE THERES SO MUCH TO THE WORLD THEN WE KNOW!!!

ALSO IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SOME SHIT, IM HERE FOR YA DONT EVER THINK YOUR ALONE!!

I LOVE YOU DONT LET SHIT PUT YOU DOWN!❤️❤️❤️💋

NOW BACK TO THE CHAPTER!

I slowly open the pack of pills, looking at myself in the mirror with my face filled with salty tears, I take them all at once.

Once all of them went down my throat, I felt disgusted, I had nausea I felt like vomiting.

I felt my head hurt as if someone was hitting it with rocks, soon I felt dizzy.

After a few minutes I fell to the ground with the pack of pills beside me.

I hate myself so much, is also one of the reasons why I tried to kill myself.

YES I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER SORRY LOVES;(

NEXT CHAPTER IS LONGER THO!!!

LOVE YOU!