Chapter 5

Christopher Maurice Brown:

I woke up to Brit shouting. "Bruh what you yelling for people tryina sleep." Krissy said

"You not fucking this bitch Chris?!" She shouted, Jhene huffed.

"Aye man I ain't gotta lie about who I'm fuckin go home man come back when you got your mind right I'm tired." I grumbled, Jhene kept her face snuggled in my neck. Her hand was holding my neck.

"Chris she go-"

"What did I say?" I say

"Bye." She turned around to walk away. I closed my eyes, Jhene sat up on me I looked at her. Her eyes wasn't open she kept them closed as she pulled her shirt off and laid down back on top of me hiding her face back in my back.

"Chris!" Dave shouted

"What man?" I replied he came running down the stairs.

"Hi baby." Jhene said as Dave entered the room.

"NeNe I miss you."

"How's school going?" She asked

"All good I asked Kehlani to be my girlfriend yesterday."

"Boy you asked my sister what?" She asked laughing

"That's my girl now." He replied

"That's my nigga." I held my fist out and he gust bumped me.

"No you didn't just fist bump on my sister while I'm sitting here." She sat up on an elbow looking down at me.

"Nah I ain't did that." I replied, she got up off of me.

"You hurt my sister I hurt your face." She said hugging Dave, I sat up and Krissy put the pillow over her ears.

"Shut up man." She mumbled

"Nipsey need you for something." Dave said and I knew what that meant. I got up waking myself all the way up, Jhene stood in front of me and Dave was jogging back up the steps.

"Be careful, you promised to always come back to me."

"I did, I promise I'll always come back to you." I kissed her cheek walking around her.

"Get married already!" Krissy shouted as I walked upstairs. I closed the door behind me walking into the kitchen.

"Wassup man?" I said greeting Uncle Nipsey in the kitchen.

"Nephew I need you to have my back tonight." He said

"What's goin on?"

"I think I'm getting set up, I go meet Puffy from New York tonight man and shit just don't feel right I ain't no bi-"

"What you mean something don't feel right, to unc we not doin that shit."

"Nephew Everything me and Kurupt built is on this, our reputation is on the line. I just need you there to watch my back that's it man." He said