Chapter 9

Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo:

"Bitch who did what now?" I asked as I stopped at the red light.

"Okay so look, Karrueche saying she pregnant by Chris. Some bitches came at Brit after one of her classes today. Like they be on her ass hard because they want Chris ass!" She shouted.

"Bitch whaaaat?" I said I busted a U-turn heading back toward Chris' house.

"What you doin lil ma?" Chris asked

"Shut up and sit back." I said to him.

"And Kayla? That bitch back in town and she's the ring leader." Krissy continued

"I will beat that bitch ass." I said laughing.

"I know bitch I know." She replied. "Girl and fuckin Chris ass need his ass beat, all these bitches shouldn't be fighting over him the way they are!"

"He's a hoe it's okay."

"Who a hoe?" Chris asked smacking his lips.

"You nigga." I replied as I turned down his street.

"Why we goin back to my house?" He asked, I pulled into his driveway.

"Imma call you back Krissy, you stay here Christopher." I replied sternly and he smacked his lips slouching down in his seat. I got out the car walking onto the porch I used the house key I had to unlock the door walking into the house.

"Why are you back here?" Brit asked

"Look. Chris he fine, fine as hell boo but no nigga is worth losing your mind over."

"What?" She said confused

"Just think about what I said, it's okay to put yourself first. Stop letting these bitches get to you, if that nigga belong to you he wouldn't be out here doing shit, and that's my best friend I love that man to death but keep your sanity, keep the last little bit of hope you got, and never let him take that from you."

"O-Okay.."

"And learn how to smack these bitches, I heard about what happened today."

"I just can't even fight them because he did fuck them." She sounded broken.

"Look, people talk word gets out, I'm not telling you what to do, but I am telling you, you look weak so you need to get up and look strong before they keep coming at you."

"I wouldn't be going through this if he wasn't out here-"

"He's 17 Brittany." I replied. "Get yo mind together toughen up." I flipped my hair before walking out the house. I walked back over to the car getting in. I reversed out of the driveway, I took off speeding down the street.

"You so damn pretty." Chris complimented me, I smiled looking at him quickly before looking back at the road.

"Don't compliment me like that." I rolled my eyes I turned left quickly. I raced around cars, getting through traffic and beating red lights.