Chapter 33

Jhene Aiko Chilombo:
3 years later...

"Ro don't tell yo mama what you is and ain't gone do!" Chris shouted and Royalty sat down crossing her arms over her chest.

"You always take mommy side daddy." She replied

"Well thats my baby what you expect young lady?" He asked, he turned 21 next week, and he would be graduating NYU with a bachelor's in business.

It took us a minute but we made our way back to each other, he managed to run the streets and go to school as I had asked. I on the other end was 22 and in my first year of law school, and when I tell you that shit is draining? It's draining.

"Maaaan these hoes be trippin!" Dave shouted as he came in the house he was now 15 going on 16 and this boy be having these females tripping.

"What happened now lil bro?" Chris asked half a smirk on his lips.

"Man this girl gone say some let me suck yo dick cause I'm in the mood for it, I'm like bet, I get in shorty car and she sucking the soul outta my shit and then the bitch boyfriend pop up outta no where when my kids all in her mouth and shit he gone try to fight me, then this bitch gone say some that's my new boyfriend I'm tryina figure out who she talkin about but it had to have been me cause I was the only one there!" He shouted in disbelief

"So what's the problem?" I asked

"Oh that ain't even the worse part, so I'm checking this bitch I'm like I don't even know yo name shorty how I'mma be yo nigga? Pissed her ass clean off, how you gone offer to suck my dick like a hoe, but when I treat you like the hoe you appeared to be acting like you get mad? She gone tell her boyfriend to beat my ass, mind y'all these mother fuckers are seniors I'm only a sophomore, he came at me I beat his ass 4 piece and a biscuit real quick." He said punching the air and Chris busted out laughing, I on the other end shook my head.

"What else happened man?" Chris asked fully entertained by his little brother.

"Man so she came at me tryina spray that pepper spray shit, I moved back trying to get away and this dumb ass bitch gone walk in the pepper spray she sprayed and blinded her damn self!" He shouted laughing himself and Chris ass was on the floor rolling.

"Bruh whaaaat?" I asked laughing my damn self.

"Bruh yes, on cuz I leave and I start my walk to the crib and this bitch gone text me and ask me if she can suck my dick again!" He said pulling up the messages I'm guessing showing it to Chris.

"Aye you was right to treat her ass like a hoe." Chris said dapping him. "Aye what that soft ass nigga Aubrey be saying all the time?"

"That nigga got a lot of sayings Christopher be specific." I replied

"Nah big bruh I know what you talm bout aye he was a real nigga when he said that." Dave replied with the biggest smile on his face

"That nigga say can't go 50/50 with no hoe." Chris told me and I nodded remembering him saying that the day he and Krissy ass got married. He and Chris some what made up, Aubrey apologized to Chris and they worked their differences out.

"Mommy what's a hoe?" Ro asked climbing in my lap.

"Oops." Dave said running out the living, Chris scratched the back of his head following Dave out the living room.