Chapter 21

Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo:

"Good." I mumbled waking up from my middle of class nap. I hit the bed button on my laptop I closed it picking it up walking out of class.

"Aye what's yo name?" Some guy called out after me as I passed him. I kept walking until I felt him grab my hand. "I'm-"

"If my baby daddy see this happening right now he gone flip." I warned him and he stepped closer to me and I smiled looking up at him.

"My name is Christian wh-"He was soon thrown onto the ground, Chris stood over him putting his foot on his neck.

"If I catch you talkin to her again you will die." Chris said, once he took his foot off his neck the guy started coughing and gasping for air. "Come on." He wrapped an arm around my waist leading me back to the car. Artist was in the driver seat, Brittany was in the passenger seat.

Chris opened the back door for me, I got in scooting over letting him in. Once the door closed Artist pulled off. "Who was that?" Brittany asked

"I told his ass he was gone get his ass beat he thought he was mister tough guy and continued on." I replied

"Yeah okay let me catch his ass even staring at you I'm killing his ass. Not about to play no games with these New York niggas." Chris mumbled looking around as we road down 12th street.

"Seen That Chris?" Artist asked

"Yup turn in over there." Chris said pointing at a corner store parking lot. Artist pulled over parking the car, "Be right back boo."

"If we start shooting Brittany you drive the fuck away from here aight?" Artist said and she nodded before he got out, him and Chris took off down the way we came to get here.

"I ain't sitting here waiting for shit." I climbed in the front seat, I started the car.

"Ahhh shit Jhene you trippin bitch." Brit said getting the pistol from the glove compartment as I pulled around the corner they ran down. I heard gun shots go off and sped up, I swerved into the alley they were in. Chris shot 2 guys in the head, Artist shot the last guy in the head. I honked the horn, they looked over at us running to the car.

"Didn't we say to leave?" Chris said as they got in and I took off quickly.

"Jhene said she ain't want to." Brit replied

"You don't listen." Chris said as I swerved back into 12th street.

"Y'all needed the help anyways." I say racing in between cars, I swerved around the corner onto the side street to get to our house.

"This girl can drive I know that." Artist said as I swerved in between the cars passing the stop sign.

"She can do that." Chris said as I quickly turned left into our driveway.

"What was that?" Brit asked them as the elevator lifted us.

"Cleaning puffy crew off of 12th street completely." Chris replied as we slid into a parking spot we all got out.

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Chris..." Jhene said grabbing my shirt.