Chapter 7

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Jhene you look out for Chris too you hear me?" Kurupt said, we were laying on the ground in the backyard. "No matter what's happening to the people around y'all, no matter what's going on in life, y'all protect each other, y'all are the oldest." He said

"I got it Kurupt." I said

"You better if I die you the man in charge." He said. "Let me go check on this pizza." He got up jogging into the house. Jhene turned on her side facing me.

"He has got to stop talking like that." She said

"He thinks he's gonna die soon." I replied frowning a bit.

"He's not and he knows that, and neither are you. You two are my heart."

"I love you too NeNe."

"Thank you Chris." She smirked I looked over at her and she placed her hand on my cheek. "You are so gorgeous Chris." She spoke in this gentle tone, she looked at peace.

"So are you." I replied, I leaned over pressing my lips against hers. I placed my hand on her waist, our lips moved in sync I turned onto my side leaning into the kiss more. Her hand was placed on the make of my neck as the kiss grew more intense by the second.

Jhene was 2 years older than I was I was 15 and she was 17 but I was mature for my age so I fit right in with the older kids. The older kids wanted to be me. She took my bottom lip in between her teeth sucking on it gently before I reattached our lips slipping my tongue in her mouth. She let out a small moan into the kiss, we heard Kurupt clear his throat. We instantly pulled away he sat right in between us.

"Y'all got something y'all wanna tell me?" He asked

"That just sorta happened." Jhene replied honestly.

"I ain't mad at y'all, if y'all gone be together y'all do it the right way, if y'all don't work out I want y'all to remain friends no hateful shit no none of that matter of fact once y'all are together no breaking up at all understood?"  He spoke sternly, we both nodded.

>>>>>

"What was that?" Jhene asked as I closed the bathroom door.

"Are you in love with Dom?" I asked her

"Yes." She replied. "And you got that thing with Kayla and Brittany going on."

"Look I'm no good for you, I'm sorry I kissed you. We not gone be together, this never happened I can't afford to lose you as a best friend because our relationship didn't work out so we just stay friends, okay?"

"Agreed." She nodded and we locked pinkies.

"This house is so nice." Krissy said in awe as we entered the house Aubrey was proposing in.

"You like it?" He asked

"You know this is my dream house, good job Mr and Mrs. Graham, this was a nice move." She said to them, she turned to look at them and there was a Lambo parked right behind them, in the living room. "Wow how did y'all get that in here?" She asked they moved from behind the car.