Chapter 14

Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo:

"Jhene, I haven't talked to you in a few days ma wassup." Dom spoke desperately chasing me down as soon as I got out my car. I sighed rolling my eyes, "What?"

"Don't call me ma." I replied completely ignoring everything else he said. Chris calls me that and a bunch of other names I don't feel comfortable with anyone else who isn't Chris call me that.

"Wassup what we doing?" He asked

"Well I'm about to go in my condo and do homework."

"Come on bae you know what I mean." He pleaded, I sighed shaking my head. I wasn't in love with him anymore. I could honestly do without him, and it's crazy because once upon of time I couldn't wait to see him, I couldn't be without him. He broke my heart so many times and I somehow managed to bounce back from that and still have this strong love for him.

It's just not there anymore, and honestly I'm tired of trying to force it. "Dom, I think we need to gone ahead and call it quits and like for real this time."

"You said that last time." He said laughing

"I know but I'm serious this time, it's just...." I trailed off. "It's you not me an-"

"Woah, wait a minute it's me?"

"Yes, you were a fuck boy for so long I don't even care if you not a fuck boy anymore I just honestly can't do this. So with that being said, it's you not me I was perfect I mean minus the fact that I fucked Chris but we not even together so technically I am perfect a-"

"You straight up leaving me?" He asked  he was genuinely shocked.

"Yes but I do care about you and I do love you, I'm just not in love with you. So please be a man about this, we can still talk and hang out but the relationship shit no. Okay?"

"Damn that hurt." He chuckled running his hand over his waves. Dom was dark, muscular, tatted with warm brown eyes. His perfect white straight teeth made him the perfect dark skin man, he was just a fuck boy.

"I'm sorry." I held my arms out for him. "We gone always be family."

"Fa'sho, Come here man." He let out this deep breath as he embraced me. He hugged me tightly like he never wanted to let me go. "I'm sorry for bein a fuck up." He kissed my forehead.

"It's fine, we just wasn't meant to be. Just promise me the next girl you do cuff you will treat her so much better." I say looking up at him.

"I promise I'll do right by the next girl, is there a slight ch-"

"No chance baby, we're done for good." I say and he chuckled throwing his hands up surrendering. He kissed my cheek and I smiled slightly.

"Aye bitch guess how the fuck Terrance ass got out early!" Krissy shouted from her car as and Aubrey laughed.

"Aye wassup man." Dom said to Aubrey as they shook hands.

"Sup man, ain't seen you in a minute." Aubrey replied

"I be movin." He replied. "Krissy." Dom said hugging her.