Chapter 20

Artist Julius Dubose:

"Wassup bruh." Chris greeted me as he got in the car, we did our hand shake.

"Wassup man." I replied before put the car in drive pulling off. "Look man, I gotta talk to you about something."

"That plan for New York, we gone start on 12th street I know 12th was never our territory to begin with but that's the spot with the most money flow. We cut that off first? We'll have power instantly, and from there it all falls into place." He explained

"Yeah fasho man, but Chris I-"

"We can't kill puffy right away tho Nipsey said we gotta do it when the time is right which could really be fuckin years." He said interrupting me

"Chris I just want you to know that I a-"

"Boogie man you-"

"Chris listen nigga, I'm in love with Brit. I think she feeling me too she just won't fuck with me because of you which I respect but I came back for her man no disrespect I swear you my brother but I want her and I'm gone treat her right I wanna marry her." I turned onto Overhills Drive looking over at Chris who was sitting silently for a minute.

"If you who she want bruh then I ain't gone be on no bullshit me and you gone straight too man." He replied after a minute of silence.

"Right on man." I say relieved, I pulled into Chris' driveway. Jhene's car and Brit's car was here.

"They was supposed to be at Jhene shit why they here?" He asked getting out the car. I got out as well following him into the house.

"Chris What happened to your walls and the fish tank?" Brit asked as I closed the door. "Jhene sweet heart wake up the guys are here." She lightly tapped a sleeping Jhene. "I cleaned up and I made you dinner sweet heart." She said pecking Chris' lips. I looked down feeling a little salty.

"Took y'all long enough." Jhene mumbled as she sat up.

"Jhene tell him." Brit said from the kitchen

"Tell who what?" Chris asked I raised a eyebrow looking up.

"I'm pregnant." Jhene said nervously and my eyes widened, Chris chuckled.

"You what lil ma?" He asked amused

"She's pregnant Christopher what's funny its your baby." Brit said coming from the kitchen.

"Wait Jhene this for real man? You pregnant ma?" He asked and she nodded finally looking at him. "Yoooooo that baby about to be sexy." He said looking at me I laughed and we did our handshake Jhene started smiling, and Brit was laughing.

This was weird, why wasn't Brit pissed off? Like this shit should piss someone off. "I want me lil girl man." Chris said kneeling down in front of Jhene, he stared at her stomach. "You gone grow a baby right in there man, my baby." He pointed at her stomach.

"Goofy ass, I'm glad you're happy now Brit your turn!" Jhene said

"I'm pregnant too." Brit said smiling