Chapter 24

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"You ever uh...kill somebody?" Sandi asked as she entered the house. Artist closing the door behind her scrunched his face up.

"Alright Future First Lady governor what you think we are? Some rent a thugs?" He asked as Sandi sat across from me.

"I have a couple of problems, these women Dennis' flings can't stay in line, I need you to put them bitches in line." She said in an aggressive tone.

"Sandi-"

"Look Krissy is marrying my son, which means her face is apart of this too these women are threatening to come after my family and that now includes Krissy do you want that?" She asked

"Nah where these bitches at?" I asked feeling myself get angry. "Yo what they on? Ion play bout my sister."

"I'll have 5 million here in an hour get it done tonight."

"I need to know where they are." I said picking up my brush, I brushed my hair looking across at her.

"That info will be in the bag with the money. Thank you boys and Artist?" She said getting up. "I don't think you're a rent a thug I find you guys quite scary make sure these whores know I'm not a force to be reckoned with and do it fast." She gritted storming out the door.

"So what we work for the government now too?" Artist asked.

"Family is family Boogie." I replied as I continued brushing my waves. "Like it or not the Graham's are family now. Which is a powerful thing but deadly as well." I say with a chuckle

"And why is that nigga?" He asked lighting his blunt up.

"We untouchable. The law can't touch us, but if we ever become enemies? Man." I shook my head hoping not to get to that point with them. They were some powerful people but we were just as powerful, that war wouldn't be too pretty or one sided. They were a real threat, and we don't really like them we tolerate them for Krissy because we grown and drama is unnecessary especially since Krissy love that Aubrey nigga. I guess you can say we the type of people to keep our friends close but our enemies closer.

"Understandable, lets go get them from school." He said, I reached over grabbing the blunt as he passed it. I got up picking my Berretta up placing it in my belt and Artist did the same.

>>>>

"You see em?" Artist asked as I looked around for Jhene and Brittany. I shook my head in response, I hadn't laid eyes on them yet. There was a knock on the window and I looked over at Artist who rolled his window down. "Who you man, and why you knockin on my muh-fuckin window?" He asked gripping his gun in his hand.

The darker toned guy leaned down resting his elbows on the door as he looked into the car. "Puffy." I grumbled getting out the car.

"My sons say they had some problems at school so I'm here. Ion pay all this money for them to go to school to have them harassed by some wanna be killers." He said with a chuckle.

"Wanna be?" Artist asked as he got out the car as well. My eyes landed on a very pregnant Jhene and Brit coming from the building laughing.