Chapter 13

Christopher Maurice Brown:

"Alright I'm going to." Brit said I could feel the hurt from her voice.

"You ain't even gotta do that if you don't w-"

"Brit you ready?" Jhene asked coming into the kitchen.

"Yeah boo." Brit picked her book bag up.

"Chris since I'm moving to New York with you, Imma need you to go back to school. Please and thank you." Jhene pointed at me and I scrunched my face up.

"Nigga what?"

"Not up for discussion, come on Brittany Face." Jhene replied and her and Brit walked out the kitchen. Their relationship confuses me one minute their enemies the next their friends. I ain't even gone try to understand it.

Dave came into the kitchen, "So you telling me I gotta leave Kehlani?" He asked

"Not if you don't want to you can stay."

"You my brother ain't nobody got you like I got you man so I'm going." He shrugged. "It's just gone be hard for me and Lani."

"Y'all 12 man plus it ain't like you ain't gone ever see her again, imma make sure you see her as much as possible."

"Imma start packing and I ain't goin to school today ion feel good." He said and I nodded before he walked out the kitchen. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my hoodie pocket.

Bonnie🌏👫: I'm serious so go up to your old high school TODAY get your transcripts as soon as we move you're re-enrolling. You can make moves and go to school boo. (7:46 AM)

Alright, but I ain't goin to college.(7:47 AM)

Bonnie🌏👫: You are if I say so, I need you educated. (7:50 AM)

We'll talk. (7:52 AM)

Bonnie🌏👫: We not, you getting your diploma and a degree. Bye see you later, I got a lot to pack so I'm gonna go home do homework and pack up my guest rooms. (7:53 AM)

I'll come see you before I get outside with Nipsey tonight. (7:54 AM)

Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo:

"No bruh." I said to Orlando as we walked out of my lit class.

"Alright look if you change your mind let me know." He said before we went our separate ways. Brit was sitting in the grass reading a book closely.

"Brittany." I watched Tori walk over to where Brit was and a couple girls including Karrueche followed her over there.

"Bitch did you hear about- woah what's going on there?" Krissy asked

"I don't know but come on." I say, Krissy followed me onto the field and I stood beside Brittany. "Problem Brit?" I asked analyzing the 4 girls standing on the opposite side of us.

"Problem Tori?" Brit asked crossing her arms.

"Karrueche bitch you pregnant with my best friend baby?" I asked smiling