Chapter 3

Hi There! 

you're already reading the 3rd chapter of my story. Thank you so much.

Now this chapter is dedicated to my lovely friend / Louis' Wife = Blaire ! ( TADA !! ) 

Check out her stories andher twitter. She's amazing. =)

I THINK THAT'S ALL THAT I'M GONNA SAY.

adios. here's the chapter 

lots love xx

-Ynna

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We got in the car.

Me, Harry, Liam and Danielle.

"Zayn told me that you and Danielle are in a party with Lou and Eleanor. why aren't you there?" i asked Liam

"Well, the party ended early and we didn't expect that it was a children's party" He said and we all burst into laughter.

"it was actually Jenifer's 5th birthday party" Danielle continued

"Who's Jenifer?" I asked

"Eleanor's sister" Harry answered.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

Well, i was seating in the passenger's seat then Harry in the driver's seat then Liam and Danielle are in the back seat.

Our eyes met so Harry's attention isn't in the road.

what the hell is wrong with me?!

then i turn back looking in the road.

"AAAAAAHHHHH HARRY ! STOP THE CAR !! NOWWW!!! AAAAAH" I screamed.

the car had a sudden stop that the gravity pulled us frontward luckily we were all wearing our seat belts.

I immediately opened the car door and walked in the center of the road.

I PICKED UP A VERY CUTE AND ADORABLE KITTEN. :'>

she seems lost. i looked around as i picked her up. i guess the owner isn't somewhere here. :O

i walked back to the car with the kitten.

"Really? a cat?" Harry said. "I almost bump my head in the stirring wheel when i hit the break" He complained

"Hey! you almost killed this cute thing. How dare you!" i said to him and shot him a small glare. then he continue driving.

"Awww. that's so cute" Liam and Danielle chorused.

"I'm gonna call her Molly" I said.

"Ewww what a name" Harry commented

"Shut up Styles. You named your hamster 'hamster' " i said. "now who got more originality?" I added then stuck my tongue out.

Harry turned his head to look at me and shot me a little glare.

"i thought you guys are together? it seems like you argue all the time" Liam asked. yeah i guess he noticed.

"Let's see then, if you're really together. Can you kiss each other? Puh-leeease" Danielle said; smiling like a 5-year-old girl. 

i noticed that Harry smirked so i ruffled his hair >:) BWAHAHAHA

"uhhh. y'know ermmm.... driving? Harry? hahaha" I said; awkwardly.

This isn't part of the deal? I won't kiss my bestfriend! no freaking waaaaaay.

"ok then maybe later." She said and winked. I smiled weakly. then looked outside the window then gulp on my throat.

OMG :|