Chapter 17

Mileena's POV

~~ After a month ~~

It's been a very busy day with our job. The boys are having promotions, travelling on different countries every other day. And it been a month since Harry Styles,the man i love, asked me to be his girlfriend. So far, he's been very sweet to me. 

Yesterday, he gave me breakfast in bed. 

We usually go out to some restaurant to have dinner after work and have some chat, then walk back to the hotel with our hand intertwined.

I don't get much hate anymore.The fans knew about me more and i'm being nice to everyone. The lads told me to just ignore the hates and don't let it get me down. Instead, make them the things that will make me stronger each day.

Today, we are here in Australia for some promotions then we will be back in London again to do other promotions for their next album 'Take Me Home'.

"MORNEEEEEEEENG !" a shout startles me while i'm making my tea.

"Shhh. Louis! the other lads are still sleeping" i said to the Doncaster boy who is very sweaty. "Where have you been?" i added

"in the gym...Keep myself sexy for the girls" he said as he wiggled his eyebrows. I let out a giggle and took a sip on my tea.

"want some?" i asked. he just nodded. i placed my tea on the table and make a tea for Louis. As i was making Louis tea, i felt arms snake around my waist and hugged me from the back then a soft hair brushed my cheek. I don't need to turn my head to see who it was, by the smell of the cologne i know it was him.

"Morning babe" i greeted Harry. He rested his head on my shoulders.

"Morning" he answered and kissed my cheek. As i finished making the tea, Harry suddenly took it and took a sip. i gasped.

"Hey that's mine !!" Louis protested. and we both laughed.

"It's ok Louis, i'll just make another one" i said. As i took a cup and make a tea.

"Here you go" i handed Louis the cup of tea.

"Thanks"

"So what's the plan for today?" i asked.

"We're gonna do the promotion then go to a beach" Harry answered.

"And we're gonna go surfing!!" Louis cheered.

"only you and Liam knows how to surf. and i can't swim remember?" i said.

"Today's our last day here right?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, Rob said we are gonna have a party tonight for celebrating the last day of promoting" I said. "Go wake Zayn, Liam and Niall now!"

Harry and Louis ran to the lads' room and i was left alone.

after ten minutes, Liam and Niall are already eating their breakfast in the table with me. Harry and Louis, lazily sat with us. Harry sighed "Zayn won't wake up" he hissed. I let out a laugh.

"y'know, you got this power, i don't know what but you can wake him up without having any trouble" Louis said as he took a sip on his tea. Niall and Liam nodded in agreement.

"Fine" i said and got up from my chair and walked to Zayn's room.

I entered his room and heard not-so-loud snores.

I leaned to his ear and whispered, "Ohhh Zayn" i said with a singing tone. "Niall ate your comb and mirrors" 

Suddenly, his eyes went wide open and panicked, stood up and ran around the room.