Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]

Mileena's POV

"Jessica I'm all set and ready to go now! Come on i'm tired already" i said. 

After a bunch of hours grooming the models of the fashion show. We're finally done, it's already dark at its 9 in the evening. . . .

"Let's go" she said as she pulled my hand and drag me to the parking lot.

The both of us got in the car. Me in the passenger seat and Jessica in the driver seat since she owns the car and she offered to drop me home. 

"Gosh. that is so tiring" i said as i leaned my head to the window of the car.

"So how is your relationship with Harry?" She suddenly asked out of the blue.

Then it comes to my mind. I'm still in that pretending thing with him. I'm still playing as his fake girlfriend.

BUT I HATE HIM NOW.

"I'm actually gonna break up with him later" i said acting like there's nothing wrong on what i said.She was shocked at my answer, she hit the break which cause the both of us to lean forward because of the force of the sudden stop of the car. Luckily, we were wearing out seat belts. "What the hell? You wanna get us killed?" i said as i gasped air.

"You want me to kill you? Why are gonna break up with him?" i gave her a stern look as she continue "He seems sweet, come on Mileena. You're boyfriend is a worldwide heartthrob. Are you insane?" She said

i laughed at her words. "Worldwide heartthrob? Well i don't need Worldwide heartthrob boyfriend. He seems sweet but he may not be a good type of boyfriend."

"But..." She started but i stopped her as i put my finger on her lips.

"no. butts are just for sitting" i said as i winked at her. giving her a sign that I'm not in a bad mood at this time even though i'm gonna break up with my FAKE boyfriend later.

She just sighed as i removed my fingers . . . . .

As we get nearer and nearer to my house. i noticed that there is a car parked on my drive way.

Jessica stopped at car behind the familiar car parked on my drive way. then i looked at the plate number of the car.

"argh! Harry" i whispered with sound of frustration.

"What?" Jessica asked

"Nothing.. ummm- thank you so much for giving me this project and thanks for the ride. See ya soon" i said as i get out of her car.

I walked fast to my house.

"i should have kept the extra keys to some other place" i said to myself as i roll my eyes.

"Who's in the house?!!!" i shouted at the moment i opened my front door. I heard stumble of feet from upstairs to i went up. "Harry? are you there?" i yelled making my voice echo to the whole flat.

the way to my room is completely dark, the only light that i can see is from my room.

and it looks like....

FLAME !!

oh my godd.

the first thought that came to my mind is Harry is gonna burn down my house.

i paniced and run to my room.

but i stopped as i opened the door. The floor were covered with rose petals.

There is a table on the center of the room where flamed candles are placed.

i walked slowly to the table as i noticed a note placed on one of the plates in the table.