Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Harry's POV

"Where can we meet so we can set up this gig?" i asked Adam Levine, the vocalist of Maroon 5. I can't belive how Niall came up with this plan but i can see that this is such a good plan. Mileena loves Maroon 5 but she still haven't met them, this is gonna be her first time. This is gonna be memorable, a moment in her life that i won't let her forget.

"Since you're in London and i'm here in America, maybe we can talk tomorrow in the afternoon when you arrive here."

"Sure, thanks a lot again. See you tomorrow Adam"

"no problem." Then he already hung up.

A smirk appeared on my face, ' I know this will work. ' i thought to myself.

"Are you all coming with me in America?" I asked the boys who are busy playing Nintendo Wii.

"huh? what?" Louis asked, with eyes still focused on the tv.

"I said, are you all coming with me in America?" i repeated.

Then Liam paused the game,

"arghhh, why did you?" Niall said but we all ignored it.

"Sorry, i can't i gotta meet Danielle on her dance class tomorrow." Liam said. while the other boys had eyes contacts with each other. 

"I'm coming" Niall said as he raised his right hand.

"Me too" says Louis.

"OfCourse, it'll be a time to be with my girlfriend. I miss her already, why do they need to have a long tour in America?" He said then pouted his lips when he finished speaking.

"awww. little Zayn misses his girlfwend" Louis cooed, and we all laughed then he received a whack behind the head from Zayn.Then we laughed harder.

"ok, so Louis, Zayn and Niall is coming with me tomorrow?" i asked

"yup" they said in unison as they nodded.

"ok, pack your things now because we're gonna have our flight tonight."

- - - - - - - - -

"I miss breathing the American air again" Louis said as he inhaled the air when we finally got out of the airplane. 

"Come on, the car is there" i said as we walked to a white van

"Hi, I'm Harry. Is this the van that Mr.Higgins assigned?" I asked to the guy wearing sunglasses thats standing outside the van.

"Yes, I'm Barry Whinston, but you can call me Barry. Shall we go now?" He said.

"ok. to the Hotel please" i said then we all climbed up the van.

"So how's the deal with Adam?" Zayn asked since the whole ride is very quiet and finally he decided to break the silence.

"Obviously, that's why we're here because we're gonna talk and settle the time and date on when will the gig be held" i said and rolled my eyes but chuckled a bit.

"He seems like a scary guy, you know, the type of guy that will beat you up when you bump him in a bar" Niall said which cause us all to laugh even Barry laughed on what Niall said.

"No. He's a cool guy and he is nice. When i told her the real purpose of the gig, he agreed quickly and he said that he wanted to help so yeah." 

"This is your idea Niall, you shouldn't be scared.. Stop being a baby" Louis teased. and we laughed again.