Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Mileena's POV

Luckily i already took driving lessons and finally got my driver's license  before the time when i got no one to drive me somewhere come.

I was driving but i don't know where to go.

My parents' house is too far from London.

I can't go to the boys' flat, that isn't a good place to express everything inside me. I pull over at the side of the road and think where can i go.

......

......

.....

......

Yes, that's it !!

The Studio.

No one is in there. i can be alone there. I started the engine of my car and drove to the recording studio.

- - - - - - - - - -

I arrived at the studio, search for the key in my bag and opened the doors as i turned on the lights. Silence fill the room, even my breath can be heard in this place.

i took a seat at the couch facing the empty sound-proof room, where artist record.

My mind kept playing the memories of me and Harry....

The good memories where we are having fun and living with no problems and nothing is complicated, when no one doesn't know my real feelings for him, where i can still handle my feelings and keep them inside me.

The memories when I'm still contented and happy on my situation with him.

The time when there is still no pain becuase he still haven't got other girl that he thinks he will spend his whole life with.

Then the memories of Him and Caroline, and the pain hit me again.

I'll never get used to this pain. 

a tear slipped down my cheek and i immediately wiped it with my hand. I grabbed Niall's guitar that's laying on the other couch and walked inside the sound proof room.

I sat on the chair and start strumming the guitar with my eyes closed. . . . .

[ The song is on the side bar ;) ]

" Someday you'll gonna realize

One day you'll see this through my eyes

But then i won't even be there

I'll be happy somewhere

Even if i can't

I know

You don't really see my worth

You think you're the last guy on earth

Well I've got news for you

I know I'm not that strong

But it won't take long

Won't take long

Coz someday, someone's gonna love me

The way, i wanted you to need me

Someday, someone's gonna take your place

One day I'll forget about you

You'll see, i won't even miss you

Someday, someday