Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]

Chapter 7

[ Part 1 ] 

I my eyes was half-open, i'm finding my phone. . . .

' ♫ I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine

I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh '

it was annoying... My ring-tone keeps on playing. 

i finally found my phone on the edge of my bed. I grabbed it and looked at the screen to see who's calling; i saw 'Harry Styles' on the screen. then i took a second to check the time...

wth?! 7am?

'this got to be something important' i thought to myself. then i answered the call.

"Harry" i said. with an awkward ugly morning voice. my eyes were still half open.

"i'm outside your house" he answered.

"but i thought you're gonna pick me up at 9?" i asked. i sat up in the bed rubbing my eyes as i let out a yawn.

"Well. because i know that if i pick you up at 9, we'll be late....AGAIN" he answered emphasizing the word 'again' .

yeah he might be right. but Why so early? argh.

"ok fine" i said then walked up to my front door and i opened it to reveal a Harry Styles giving me a cheerful smile while i gave him an awkward smile.

what? it's awkward showing yourself in a messy hair and a no make-up face and still haven't brushed her teeth to a well dressed member of a very popular boyband in the world.

He attempted to hug me but i stopped him..

"uh-uh.. not now... still haven't took a bath" i said and we both laughed.

"yeah. you stink" i muttered under his breath

"what did you say?" i said as i turned around to face him and narrowed my eyes on him.

"nothing" he said as he raised both of his hands like he's getting arrested by some police.

"no. you said something." i said still looking at him with narrow eyes and i stepped forward as he stepped backwards.

"i hope you know that i heard it and i don't stink. understand?" i said as i stuck my tongue out while he just smile innocently. 

i lead him to the living room then he collapsedon my couch.

"arggghhh! i've been standing in front of your door for years" he said 

"Really? Harry? you're just exaggerating....you wait here while i get ready" i said 

i entered my room and entered the bathroom to have a shower.

After the warm shower that i had i wore my clothes. nothing formal.

i just wore a plaid buttoned shirt and my skinny jeans then my flat black shoes. i brushed my hair and put a little make-up.

After it, i went out of my room. Harry isn't sitting in the couch anymore.

then i heard some noise in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and found Harry cooking pancakes.

"Yey! Breakfast for me" i said

"you mean, for us." he said

"still haven't had breakfast at home?" i asked

"nope. mom's still sleeping when i left the house. don't want to disturn her sleep so i decided to have my breakfast here" he said and winked at me.