Chapter 8

"ok...1...2...3!!"

We all entered the kitchen. none of us had an eye contact with Caroline or Harry.

Their lips separated with shocked expressions on their faces. Caroline crossed her arms infront of her chest and shoot a glare at each of us.

Louis walked straight to the fridge. "argh! no beers?"

Danielle and Liam stood by the kitchen counter "What do you want to eat, love?" Liam asked Danielle

"Guys! Popcorn?" Perrie exclaimed raising the packs of popcorn she found in the kitchen cabinets.

"Yes !" We all chorused.

Louis took the packs of popcorn from Perrie then walked to the microwave.

The microwave oven is placed in front of where Caroline is standing. . . .

"Excuse me....old....LADY !" He said just loud enough for Caroline to hear it but not Harry... as he pushed side Caroline just like what Caroline did to Eliza.

We all had smirks. Yeah Louis sassyness, i admit is quite hilarious.

Caroline shot a terrible glare at him as he put the popcorn in the microwave...

"Let's get out here Harry" Caroline said. stumping her feet as she walks.

Harry followed

And when the both of them was outof the kitchen. We all broke into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA" We all laughed.

"Have you seen her face?" Eliza said

"omg she's very desperate." Niall said

"Yeah i actually felt her glaring at me" Louis said

"Atleast we stopped their disgusting moment with each other." Eleanor said.

'ding'

"yep. popcorn is ready"

We all took our seats in the couch and watched a movie. .. .

"what movie for tonight?" Zayn asked.

"Insidious!" Niall suggested.

"no!" all the girls said in unison.

"how about Letters to Juliet?" Eleanor suggested.

"yeah that will be great!" Danielle said

"c'mon chic flick again?" Niall and Zayn whined

"how about Toy Story?" Liam suggested

"seriously? Liam? Toy story again? we already watched it a million time because of you" i said

"just suggesting.." Liam said. "how about nemo?" he suggested again.

"just for tonight.. no animated movies? please? Liam?" i said and stuck my tongue out. he rolled his eyes.

"how about Tron:Legacy?" Eliza suggested.

"cool. ok Tron:Legacy is the movie for tonight yeyy" Perrie said then Zayn insert the disc in the movie player then the movie started to play.

Louis already got out of the kitchen. holding two bowls of popcorn. YUM !

While we are watching.. the door swung open.

An angry Caroline entered the cabin.

"where's Harry?" Liam asked in confused look

She didn't answer.