Chapter 6

Sorry for late updates guys, i decided that i'll just really post a chapter every week. so one chapter per week. I'm really busy on school stuffs so yeah :)

-Ynna xx

-----

"Hey babe" Harry said as he answered the phone.

seriously? i don't think calling Caroline 'babe' sounds good. I mean Harry treats her like they're in the same age. wth?! i don't see it. She's just too old for him. -___-

"Relax babe. we're just fake dating." he said again.

yeah i guess she's pissed or something at me on how we acted in the interview. but its for her own good. i hope she knows that.

"talk to her? why?" Harry said, his face was frowning.

i looked at him with curious face.

"here... she wants to talk to you" He said as he handed me the phone.

i nervously took the phone from his hand, i pursed my lips and exhale for some confidence. "don't worry" Harry said, reassuring me with a smile. :)

"Hi Caroline" i greeted

"you think you can get my Harry? Welll, think again. You may always be with him but you can't have him. stay away from my boyfriend, or you'll wish you'd never lived" He fearlessly said, anger and threatening tone of voice filled every word i heard.

i looked down as i listened to her and as she finished her threatening speech, i looked at Harry. Blankly. my mind got nothing running over my head. i don't know what to do.

First of all, this is HIS plan.

Second.. this is for her own good.

and third, i'm not stealing Harry from her. he's just my friend.

omg what is wrong with her.

"Mileena!" she exclaimed angrily from the phone and it broke my gaze. "you say something, or i'll ruin your life" she added. i don't know what she's capable of. i'm actually scared now.

"I'm still here. uhm... did Harry explained to about the fake dating stuff? erm.. . . .its just that. nothing more." i answered. my voice is a bit shaking but i won't let Harry or any of the boys notice it.

"Yes, but i can see in the way you act. You want him, don't you? But poor you, he's just using you for my own good." she said. ok this time she's kinda getting into my nerve. >_<

"Please just let Harry explain everything, he's the one who got this plan and i was just getting used for your own good , a simple 'thank you' is ok for me" i used my sarcasm co'z i'm really getting pissed. how dare she say that to me. can't she just be thankful?! >_< argh! 

After i speak i didn't even bother to wait for her answer. i handed back the phone to Harry. "here... talk to your lovely girlfriend and explain briefly how awesome your plan is" i said. with a bit of pissed tone then i rolled my eyes.

- - - - - - -

Finally we all arrived in the boys' flat.

I'm still pissed . . . .

we all got down the car. but i decided to not stay in their flat tonight because my mood is not good and i don't want any arguments and questions about it.

 "Paul, can you please drop me off in my apartment?" i told Paul. as i climbed back in the car. he nodded once.

"why? Aren't you staying with us tonight? it's late. you can just sleep here again" Harry said.