Chapter 11

This Chapter is Dedicated to @alyloves1direction because i so love her fanfic 'The Teacher' it's my favorite fanfic and the best i've ever read. check it out. you won't regret. xx

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

After a bunch of minutes on thinking about my past. . . . maybe it's time for me to get up now.

By the way, we are already back in London. and I'm now in my flat while the other boys are in their flat. . . .

i got up and took a short shower to start the day. After i put on my clothes and apply a little make-up. I walked to the kitchen to have my breakfast, in my surprise i saw a curly head boy in my kitchen.

"What the F...." i got trailed off

"No, cursing"

"How did you get in?" I asked, but he just wiggled him eyebrows.

"I need to find other place to hide my emergency key" i said as i roll my eyes.

"Breakfast?" he said, inviting me to join him eat breakfast....in my house..

yeah weird.

i sat on the chair and eat the breakfast he cooked.

He's really good at cooking.

"We got VMAs to attend on Saturday. Don't forget" He said

"ok, what do you wanna wear?"

"Clothes, duuh"

"ha ha, funny Sergeant Sarcasm... But seriously what type of clothes, the usual or other?"

"I was thinking what if the lads and i exchange outfits... like for example Zayn would wear my outfit then Niall will wear Zayn's then I'd wear Liam's then Louis will wear Niall's and Liam will wear Louis' "

"Sound like a good idea."

"You should pick your dress too"

"why?"

"You'll come with me there...As my date"

"why?"

"You're my public girlfriend remember?"

"oww yeah. more like just for publicity.... Someday i'm gonna kill you" i said as i got up from the chair, Harry did the same and i chased him around the house.

"no you won't .. you love me..." he said while laughing.

"Yeah right Styles"

Then he stopped running then because i'm chasing him. i bumped into him.

"omf! what the heck?" i said rubbing my nose that got squished when i bumped in his muscular hard arm.

"Shouldn't I be theone chasing you because you're ticklish?"

"What's me being ticklish related on killing you?"

"I could kill you by tickling you... HA ! REVENGE!!" he said as he shot an evil stare with evil grin to me.

I started running and he started chasing me.

"Gotcha!!" he said as he caught me as we landed on the floor. he was on top of me and tickling me...

"stop... Harry aaaaahhh.. stop.. can't b-breathe"

"noooooo!"

"Please..aaaah hahahhaha" i said, he is still tickling me

"Say 'Harry Styles is the most awesome person you know what he's super ultramega sexy"

"Ewww no way" i said then he tickled me again