Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]

Chapter 13 [From Fake To Real]

Harry’s POV

I arrived at our flat. Once I opened the door, all the boys are piled up in the couch. Each of them are shooting a deadly glare at me.

I’m in a very bad mood today ok? What did I do now? Don’t tell me they’re mad at me too. They can’t be. They’re the only close friend I got. I need someone to talk to. 

During problematic times, Mileena is always there for me. She’s there to talk to me.

She’s there to give me advice.

She’s there to make me smile.

But this time, everything is different. Now that my problem is about her.

What is she doing in that hotel?

How did she know where I was going? There is something wrong on what’s happening.

I stopped my thoughts and focused my attention to the boys.

“Why are you looking at me?” I asked in confusion.

“You’re the one who’s with her this morning. What happening?” Liam asked. His face was frowning. Anger and Concern are mixed on the tone of his voice.

“What? Why?” I asked again.

“We were waiting for her at her front door for over an hour because we wanna hang out. Then she showed up with his car and got out with tears on her face. She ignored our presence. She just walked passed us then locked the door of her apartment. Harry, what happened?!!” Liam explained then he exclaimed the question with such anger.

“Please don’t shout at me. Just for once, can someone please hear my side?” I said as tears starts  to fill my eyes again.

Their frowning faces disappear and the concerned and caring boys are back again.

They all stood up from the couch and walked to me and gave me a warm hug.

"So what really happened?" Zayn asked as he let go of the hug.

"We were out shopping for her dress for the VMAs then Caroline called me, she told me to come over her place and as a good boyfriend i  decided to cancel my lunch treat for Mile..." He explained then Niall trailed him off.

"So you forgot to be a good friend to Mile?" Niall asked as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"uhm...Well i said sorry. and i promised to treat her to lunch next time... So i dropped her off back in her house then i went to Caroline's hotel room, next thing i know... Caroline and I are having an argument about a video...."

And then I remembered. . . . 

THAT VIDEO.

"Louis !!! Arghhh!" i released my frustration. Louis uploaded the video.

"What the heck?" Louis asked in confusion.

"You uploaded the video.... That's why its trending on twitter... that's why we had an argument...." i said as i started to feel the tears on my eyes again.

"oh god.. I am so sorry Harry" Louis sincerely apologized as he try to hold my arm but i swat it before it comforted me.

"Don't touch me !! you're the reason of these !! god, Louis why didn't you think before uploaded it. you idiot!!" i shouted. all my anger was released to Louis. this sad face turned into furious when i said that he was an idiot.