Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Interview? this morning? 9?" i said to the phone; shocked

Robert called me.

"Do you know what time is it now? it's already 8:00 in the morning and the boys are still sleeping then they'll have an interview at 9? can't you move it. these boys are so slow at getting ready" i said.

"Sorry. No. We can't just reschedule things like that" Robert said. "Now wake up the boys and get ready. I'll meet you at the studio" he added then hung up.

i ran to the boys' room.

"WAKE UP LIAM!!" 

"WAKE UP NIALL!!"

"WAKE UP ZAYN!!"

"WAKE UP LOUIS!!"

"WAKE UP HARRY!!"

i was panicking; they're gonna be late in an interview AGAIN. -___-

i don't know if it's the boys' fault or it's Rob's fault that he didn't tell the boys yesterday that they'll have an interview today. -__- argh!

"We're tired and still sleepy" Harry complained.

"YOU GUYS HAVE AN INTERVIEW IN AN HOUR !! NO GO GET READY !! WAKE UP !!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

" ok ok; Chill Mile." Niall said. making me calm down as he get up from his bed.

"All of you; get in the kitchen now " i commanded.

"yes mummy" they said and giggled.

they all sat in the dining room the ate the breakfast.

"Zayn your hair is in a mess" Louis said and we all laughed even Zayn.

Zayn ruffled Louis' hair..."now yours is messier" he said and we laughed again.

"So i see you guys are back to normal again" i said and winked at them

"OfCourse; i guess we're just really drunk last night" Louis said and smiled

"So how's the night out with your girlfriends?" I asked.

"it's cool, we went to a club and we party hard! whooo it was fun" Zayn said.

"Are they gonna come with us in the interview? did you invite them?" i asked.

Zayn and Louis looked at each other. then grabbed their phone and tapped some random letters.

"Nope. She's going to practice for their dance number with LMFAO; isn't it cool? ~Everyday i'm shuffulin'~" He said and do a little dance move then i giggled.

"it's cool! and i can see you've been learning some dance move huh?" i teased

"yea it's called Dance in Payne" he said and winked as we all burst into laughter.

"O-M-G guys! 30 minutes left. go take a shower now.Niall you go first; come on" I said "Harry stop playing Wii. go get ready and pick clothes to wear for the interview now"