Chapter 19

Mileena’s POV

When Harry and I got back to my flat, I said my goodbye and entered my flat. I grabbed my suitcase and the clothes and some toiletries that I’ll need. I’ll be staying there for 3 days, I still wonder why my mum called and why’s she crying.

-Next Morning- 

The whole night, I didn’t get enough sleep. I kept thinking on what’s the problem, but get no idea. And one more thing that bothers me is being away from Harry for three days. I’m sure I’m gonna miss him so much.

I get out of the bed and stretched my arms and stepped in the bathroom and took a shower. After a quick shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my closet to choose what to wear. I opened my closet and revealed the pile of clothes hanging. 

Before choosing, I grabbed my phone to the side table beside my bed and call someone.

“Good Morning Babe!!!” I was greeted by a husky morning voice, I can imagine him smirking as he greeted me good morning.

A smile grew on my face when I heard his voice, “Good Morning Babe” I said. “Still gonna drive me to Manchester today?”

“Yeah, Are your things ready or I’ll come there now and help you pack your things?”

“No, I already packed all my things. If you’re ready, you can go here now and please take a shower” I said and laughed.

“Of course, duuuh. Don’t wanna go to your hometown with a stinking smell.”

“hahaha ok, see you later, bye”

“bye”

I took out my favorite dress, it a floral dress that end above my knee, kind of dress just like what Taylor Swift usually wear, and wear a pair of red flat shoes with a white lace tied in a ribbon in front as design. I applied a little foundation to hide the dark circles under my eyes due to not having enough sleep last night and I applied eye liner and mascara to high-light my eyes and a lip-gloss.

I don’t really put too much, it makes me looks like a clown. I blow dried my long brown hair and let it down. 

Then I heard someone knock on the door, I guess that’s my cue. I got out of my room and opened the door. “Hi Babe” I greeted and hugged him. He came in and collapsed at the couch and sigh. I seems to notice that something is wrong with him, I stood in front of him who’s sitting lazily on my couch, I placed my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow at him.

He sighed and spoke, “So how many days are you staying in Manchester?”

“awww.. Don’t worry” I blushed at what he said, he doesn’t want me to go? How sweet of him. I sat beside him and placed my arms across his shoulders. “I’ll just be there for three days”.

-- - -

We arrived at my hometown, after 2 years, I’m here again, gonna see my parents and family. In the past years when I moved out with Pier, I didn’t go back in Manchester because I think that maybe it will be better if I live in my own. But I never lost our connection, our family call me when they need me or they miss me.

Harry’s car pulled over at the side of our driveway.

“Nice house. I didn’t know your family is rich” Harry said as he stares at our house.