Chapter 12

Chapter 12 [From Fake To Real] 

Just at the moment I decided to change my clothes to my pajamas, my phone vibrated informing me that I have a new message. I took my phone out of my purse and check on my phone. I felt my lips lift up into a smile when I saw who texted me.

**

Harry: Cambridge Hotel 34th floor room 360, meet me there :] 

**

With no doubt, I replied ‘Be there in 20, see ya’

I was expecting for another reply but I received none.  But that didn’t bother me much, we’re gonna see each other again though. I threw my pajamas in my bed and grab my car keys placed in the bowl at the table of the living room of my apartment. And rush into my car. I start the engine and start driving with my mind full of Harry thoughts and scenarios of us having fun and looking forward to spending time with each other for the entire day.

Caroline’s POV

I was having a boring day and got nothing to do; I’m here sitting alone in the couch of my hotel room.   I was checking out the crazy world of peasants on twitter. I took a look on the trending topics and there it is a very disgusting trending topic ‘Milarry’. I cursed under my breath and clicked at the trending topic to see the tweets. 

I don’t like the fact that there are more sweet tweets than hates. How come?!

I get hate all the time when people know about our relationship and now people love that bitch already?! This is total bullshit.

Then a tweet caught my attention:

@iMarry1D: They are the sweetest couple ever. Look at them youtube.com/uf7w3

I clicked on the video and it was a video of Harry and the bitch. Gosh I can’t even say her name.

-VIDEO-

Liam: if you were stuck on the plane crash and you could only chose one, who would you chose between Mileena and Caroline?

“Really? Liam, do you need to ask that” I muttered to myself

The camera focused on the bitch [Mileena] and she got her ugly koala eyes wide open.

Harry: Of Course it’s Mileena !!

--END OF VIDEO--

My jaw dropped and played back the part of the video where Harry answered the question. ‘DID I HEARD HIM RIGHT?! …. No of course’ I said in my thoughts. The video played again and for sure, I heard him right. WHAT THE HELL?! This is insane. Why would he choose her? 

I ran to my bed room to get my phone and call Harry.  At first I thought of scolding him and argue with him about it but instead…. I got a better idea. . . . . .

**Phone conversation**

“Hi babe” I said giving my most seductive voice.

“Hey babe” he answered with such happy voice. I was expecting some turned on voice to answer but yeah it’s happy.  I rolled my eyes at his answer. But kept the mood good in my voice.

“I miss you, could you come in my place right now. Please?” 

“But—“ I trailed him off

“oh come on, I need right now. I’m so lonely here.” 

“argh fine” he finally give in.

“ok see you later” 

**