Prologue

Gremory's Mansion - Underworld

In was a beautiful day in the great house of the Gremory family, the artificial underworld's sun was shining, the birds were singing ...

Venelana: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And Venelana was screaming. It was both of a beautiful day and a very special one, the reason for it's uniqueness along with Venelana's screams? The answer is quite simple. It came the moment where the matriarch of the Gremory clan had to give birth again. At the moment she was in room with was her best friend and a fellow matriarch of another clan, Serena Sitri, has her midwife, her husband Zeoticus, and her daughter-in-law Grayfia. 

Venelana: YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!

She yelled at her husband, cursing him because of the pain she was in.

Zeoticus: D-Dear calm down pleaSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Before he could finish, she grabbed his hand and squeezed it, increasing the number of people that were screaming in the room by one.

Venelana: YEAH! DOES THAT FEEL GOOD BITCH?! NOW IMAGINE IT A HUNDRED TIMES WORSE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!

Grayfia sweatdropped and gave Lady Sitri a clean towel.

Grayfia: Here.

Lady Sitri took her towel and continued with what she was doing.

Serena: Thank you Grayfia.

Zeoticus: Serena how is ITTTTT!!!

He screamed the last part after his wife squeezed his hand again do to the pain of another contraction.

Serena: It's almost there, just one more push Venelana!

Venelana and Zeoticus: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Venelana gave a last push while Zeoticus was now close to crying because of Venelana's strenght.

Baby: Wahhhhhhhhh!!!

Serena gave the baby to Grayfia, who nodded at her and gave a bath to the baby  seeing that Zeoticus was in no condition to hold the baby, she sighed knowing that her friend may have broke some of it's bones.

Grayfia: It's a girl Lady Venelana.

Venelana looked at the baby girl and saw that she had the Gremory's red hair. She was out of breath but managed to give Grayfia and the baby a small smile.

Venelana: *pant* It's a *pant* girl this time? *pant* let me see her Grayfia *pant*

Grayfia: Of couse.

Meanwhile, Serena was about to start picking up the things she prepared for the baby's birth, until she saw something.

Serena: Venelana, Grayfia! I'm sorry but that will have to wait, we are not done yet!

Their eyes went wide as plates, especially the mother of the newborn girl.

Venelana: (scared tone) W-What?

Serena: Sorry dear, but you will have do another "nother" push!

Venelana world shattered, all of this AGAIN? In a second she turned to her husband with angry eyes, scaring the other women in the room, but not her target that had his back turned on her trying to nurse his hand back to health. Without a warning she grabbed his other hand gave it another squeeze.

Zeoticus: NOOOOO!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

Venelana: YOU DID THIS TO ME! SO YOU WILL SUFFER WITH ME OR I WILL FUCKING CUT YOUR DICK OF WHEN I'M DONE!!!