Time has passed

Hey guys! Nightingale here. Today chapter will the timeskip and Toki's situation after it. This will be in the cannon time line, starting with the events of the original DxD in the next one. So without further ado, sit back, relax and enjoyyyyyyyy

_________________________________

Rozan's Village - Underworld

Precisely in the middle of the Underworld's devil territory, there's a mountain range of great mountains. This place is called Rozan and it's the highest geografical point in the entire devil territory and a magical place above the clouds. Somewhere between the large mountain, there's a small village. Well, it could no longer be called small. It had been quite a while since the land had an owner but when he came, he became a blessing.

While it was not the worst place to live, the rocky grounds and the isolation from the the outter territories made it hard to produce anything and the things produced were hard to trade with other territories. 

7 Years ago however, everything changed. 

Lord Gremory, the previous owner of the land, one day sended a mensage saying that the village was now under his son's care and protection. The people of the village didn't know how to react. On one hand, Lord Gremory's son was well know to love the people of the Underworld regardless of their class so they weren't afraid to be mistreated, but on the other hand, he was still a child, someone too young to lead an entire setlement alone. Fortunately, under him the village grew and became well known.

Toki: Hmmmmm~

Inside of his own little mansion layed the proud leader of the village, Toki Gremory, on his bed. After 7 years he grew to become a young man of serene beauty with his calm and kind personality and with the experience he acquired, far wiser. His body became toned and his chestnut hair became long being now spread across his face and mattress. 

Toki: Is it morning already? (yawn) 

Toki took his time to hear the chirping sound of the birds outside and enjoy the quietness of the moment.

Toki: Better get up.

He was about to get up, but felt a weight on top of him.

Toki: Huh?

From his enchanted sense of touch he immediately knew that it was one of the girls. But which one? Since his hands were around the said girl already, he slowly raised one of them to find and feel her face and then her hair. After the girls aroma hit his nose he had no more doubts. It was definately Jeanne.

Toki: (happy sigh) Again?

The girl that was put in his care all those years ago decided to remain by his side becoming his first, and so far, only Knight piece. It was not easy to befriend her, but he was happy he decided to do it.

Toki: What should I do about this?

He had to get up but couldn't find the courage within himself to wake the dragon maiden up. Feeling the lack of the blanket covering them, she whined in her sleep and hugged Toki tighter. 

Toki now found himself in a dangerous situation. She too had grown in the 7 seven years they were together, gaining a lot more curves and assets and becoming a breathtaking beauty. And now, that beauty and perfume were making Toki lose control of himself. As he grew, his hormones as a devil and the enchanted senses he possessed made it harder and harder to resist woman. Lost in her touch he hugged the girl closer and passed his hand through her platinum blonde locks.