Despair

Hey guys Nightingale here! And with me, it's the start of the second season of Highschool DxD in my chapters. Like I said I have a lot of plans for this Arcs, both Kokabiel's and the Faction's Meeting. I just wanted to tell that and warn you that Toki will have a great role in the Underworld in this next chapters. Now with that out of the way, sit back, relax and enjoyyyyyy ...

_____________________________________

Phenex Mansion - After the party

The day that was suposed to be of celebration and joy ended in a disaster and that disaster made Riser's family retire themselfves from the party.Once they returned home, he instantly locked himself in his room. For someone as prideful as him, all of what happened there was a huge shock and humiliating..Right now, all he wanted, was to be left alone.

And that left them with the current situation. Their son locked in his own room, and the rest of themn aside from Ravel, in the living room, still trying to accept what just happened to the 3rd son of the Phenex family.

Yubeluna: How dare they do something like this to Riser-sama?!!!

Yelled the indignated Queen of the peerage. Her collegues nodded, Riser was not best person in the world, but he was still far better than most high-class devils in the underworld and saved some of them from poverty and other situations. Their loyalty was not something cheap.

Mihae: Damn Gremorys.

Said Mihae, one of the Bishops of the peerage.

Reinor: Enough.

Said Reinor Phenex with a exausted tone.

Yubeluna: But Reinor-sama ...

Reinor: This not something that Zeoticus or the Gremorys would agree. It must have been Sirzechs plan, don't blame them.

They wanted to say something, but they knew that he was right, this was not the Gremorys fault.

Maid: Please wait!!!

They heard the voice of one of servants yelling in the hall.

Rachel: What's happening?

Maid: Please now it's not the best moment! Don't go in there!

From the door Toki and his peerage revealed themselves as the sudden guests entering the mansion. The boy that they were used to see had a serious face and small drips of blood running from his forehead all the way down his face.

Toki: My apologies for barging into your house uninvited so late at night Reinor-san, but I had to come here immeadiately.

Toki said in an unusual serious tone as he walked towards them. Even thought Riser's peerage knew that what Reinor said was right, they still looked at the Gremory in the room with some mistrust.

Rachel: My goodness Toki, you are bleeding!

Rachel got up from her seat looking at the blood going down on his face and falling into the floor.

Toki: It's nothing serious, please don't worry.

He dismissed her worries as he stopped when he got close enough to them. His peerage stood near the door in silence. Reinor also stood up and looked the young Gremory currently looking him through his closed eyes.

Reinor: Toki this is not the best time, Riser just went through a bad moment and-

Before he could say another word, Toki fell into his knees and pressed his injured forehead on the floor.