Hope at last

Hey guys Nightingale here! First things first (clears throat) FREEDOOOOOOOOOM!!! 

Phew! I need to get that out of my system. Finally, with the intership done and the two reports delivered, I'm back at full strenght and ready to writte some freaking chapters for you all!

But forget that, you all came to read a brand new chapter right? So sit back, relax and enjoyyyyyy ...

_____________________________________

Rozan - Underworld

After an intense battle in the mountains of Rozan, the plans of the Old Satan Faction were crushed by the combined efforts of numerous rightfull hearts and peace reigned once again. Or so everyone wished.

The allied forces of several devil noble clans, their heirs, reincarnated devils and Rozan's forces had managed to somehow minimize the damage done by the virus and keep it to a minimum, making sure that, to the outside forces like the fallen angels of Grigori and the angels in Heaven, they were still as strong as ever. 

But the fact remained, that all of that sucess was at the cost young blind teen's sacrifice. 

Just like Faust predicted, Toki's condition continued to get worse and everyone in the Underworld could see that his light was getting fainter by the day.

Seekvaira: How is he Lilith?

The heiress of the Agares Clan asked her fianceé's Queen as soon as she got to Rozan. Her answer, didn't brought much hope.

Lilith: He still refuses to listen to anyone and continued with this whole madness.

Lilith answered while they both looked at the young man in question being analized by Faust and Eliza who, ever since the day of the attack, cancelled all of their appointments at the Hospital in order to stayed nearToki at all times in case if something were to happen to him.

Seekvaira: How much time did Doctor Faust said that he had?

Lilith: A day at most. After that, he will force Toki to stop with a shoot of anestesia.

Seekvaira could only clench her fist in anger at her own lack of power at the moment.

Lilith: If is there anything good about any of this, then is that he's still alive.

The heiress of the Agares Clan nodded in agreement at Lilith's words.

Seekvaira: Yes. I heard that the battle was quite brutal. Even Riser that had his family's trait is now bedridden back at the Phenex State.

Lilith: We never imaginated that he, out of everyone, would appear to save us.

Both of them laughed at the small joke that destiny played for them.

Seekvaira: Eheheh, to think that the problematic child of the Phenex Clan would turn out to be one of the heroes of this mess that we are currently in. But that aside ...

Seekvaira looked down at the rocky entrance to the great waterfall and Lilith followed her gaze to see Jeanne and Hans seated down as they glared at the Old Knight that appeared on the day of the battle and was currently sat with his back against a tree, using his rusty sword as a support for his head. They just stood there not even daring to blink for a second, ready to attack at any moment if Gael dared to move so much as a muscle.

Seekvaira: What is a Stray doing here and why is Hans-san and that dragon loving idiot just staring at him?

Jeanne: (In the distance) I HEARD THAT YOU NERDY BITCH!!!