Battle for the Noble Heart

Hey guys, Nightingale here! Finally, Toki and his story,"The Warroir of the Goddess" is back! I hope you're all excited, because I have some plans for the next updates that you'll all hopefully enjoy. But since you didn't came here to hear me talking, I'll let you all sit back, relax, and enjoyyyyyy ...

_____________________________________

Mount Rozan - Underworld

Soldier: ENEMY ATTACK!!!

It only took a couple of seconds to turn the most peacefull place in the Underworld into a bloody battlefield. It took them some time to act, but the Old Maou Faction finally decided to make the decisive move against the Underworld in order to continue with their plans.

After an entire week after unleashing the poison andgaining no response from the Council or the current Satans, they thought that most of them and the population were already dead. But to their surprise, most of the population was still alive as well as the nobles and the Satans. They knew that an antidote for the deadly poisonous virus couldn't be made that easely or that fast, even with Ajuka's mind, and after a week of investigations, they found the reason for their lack of sucess.

Creuserey: (thoughts) Damn you Sirzechs, and your cursed family too. For how long will you all be a nuisance in my plans?!

The descendant of the Devil King Asmodeus thought with clear anger. Not only was the current Lucifer in the way of his plan to recover the title that was taken away from him all those years ago, but now, his brother was doing the exact same thing, ruining his and his friend's plan. 

Creuserey: To the one that brings me the head of Toki Gremory, I promise a grand promotion and riches for all of his life!

He shouted to his soldiers, who became even more motivated with those offers and rushed upwards the mountain path hoping to be the ones to get to Toki. 

Soldier: They are after Toki-sama! Don't let them get past us!!!

Army: YEAHHHHHH!!!

But the village's soldiers wouldn't let them get to their lord without a fight. If they wanted to get past them, then they needed to be prepare to lose their lifes, for only when every single one of them was dead would they be able to get to the young Gremory.

*Bang*Bang*Bang*

Three enemy soldiers were suddently killed with bullets in their skulls coming from, seemingly, very far away. The enemies looked around, trying and find the shooter, and keep moving foward. But he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Enemy: Shit! Just where the hell is that-

*Bang*

The enemy soldier couldn't even finish his sentence as another bullet flew through the air and found it's way into his skull. Far, far away from the battlefield, smoke could be seen leaving the barrel from someone's gun ...

Lilith: There's no need to be so jealous ...

Lilith's gun.

Lilith: I can make bullets to decorate everyone single one of your skulls.

The rozan's army knew where the bullets came from and it's shoot and, knowing that they were being covered, decided to use the confusion on the enemy's line to break them apart.

Soldier 3: Now! CHAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!

Army: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

They quickly, and literally, ran over a group of enemys before chopping their way into another.