Witch among Dragons

Hey guys Nightingale here with another for you. This one will show how Toki's relation with Lilith is after the previous events from the party and introduce a new character into Toki's life so without further ado, seat back and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

________________________________________________________

Gremory Mansion - Underworld 

It was the day after the bithday party and news about Toki and his possible first piece had already spread through out the underworld like wildfire.

Lilith: Why do I have to be here?!

His "first piece" didn't look to happy about her involviment tho.

Toki: Did you prefer to be locked away in a cell or being put to execution?

She flinched at his blunt words. Toki was seating on the ground with his legs crossed doing his usual meditation while Lilith sat on his comfy bed.

Lilith: Well, no but ...

Toki: (sigh) I know what this looks like but I have no intention of forcing you to become a member of my peerage if you don't want to. Back then I had no choice, either I said what I said or a lot of bad things might be happening to you right now. Let everything cooldown and meanwhile let's think of something to get you out of this mess together.

Lilith got up and in front of him.

Lilith: Why are you acting like that?

Toki tilted his head in confusion.

Toki: What do you mean?

Lilith: I don't believe a noble would do something kind out of the goodness of his heart, I'm not a fool like most are. What are you planning to get from this situation?

Toki let out a large sigh, so that was her problem.

Toki: Nothing.

Lilith: Huh?

Toki: I have nothing planned to get something from this. I have no power in this situation to force you to do anything, it's all up to you.

She gritted her teeth.

Lilith: Liar! You have no power? What kind of idioticy is that? 

Toki: It's fine if you think of me like that, but I'm saying the truth. The only one that will decide your fate here is you. If you decide to leave then we'll just say that you simply weren't the candidate I was hoping for, but if you want to stay here you are more than welcome.

She was both angry and confused now.

Lilith: Just like that? I wanted to kill you, you know?!

Toki: No you didn't want to.

He immediately answered her.

Lilith: Eh?!

Toki: You have pointed your gun at me and even placed your finger in the trigger, but you most certantly didn't have any intention of killing me.

She glared at him.

Lilith: And how would you know that?!

For the first time he showed her a serious expression, briefly opening his eyes for her to see.

Toki: I may have lost my eyes but that doesn't mean I'm blind to everything.

She was silenced by the sheer authority his voice had.