When all Hearts become One

Hey guys Nightingale here! Sorry for disappearing like that without a warning guys, since the next chapters are something that I wanted to writte for a long time, I decided to take a chance and have a pause before it started, so now I can continue to upadate the entire arc with little to no interruptions. 

But you didn't wait for so long just to hear me babbling so I'll end this now so you can sit back, relax and enjoyyyyyyyy ...

_________________________________________

Rozan's Great Waterfall - Underworld

A great pillar of light blinded the entire region as it ascended to the sky and illuminated the dark underworld. His size and brightness could be seen from most of the devil's territory. The population around Rozan didn't know how to react, they haven't ever seen something like this, expecially coming from the great moutains where most people didn't live.

Next to the Great Waterfall, the people of the village and the two girls from Toki's peerage were finally able to lower the arms protecting their eyes from the blinding light once it subsided.

Jeanne: Fuck! The hell was that?! 

Lilith rubbed her eyes trying to get rid of the stinging sensation that the flash of light left in them.

Lilith: It must have been Toki, it was his power that caused this.

Once they were finally able to open their eyes and see, they started walking towards where they felt Toki's power. He was seated with his lags crossed and his hands together at the tip of the platform going towards the great waterfall. Toki just stood there quietly as the girls and some of the villagers aproached him, like he didn't even noticed them, and that was what was worring his Queen.

Lilith: Toki.

She called for him once they got close enough, but he didn't answer back, simply standing there with his golden energy flowing around him.

Lilith: Toki?

She called for him again but once again got no answer.

Jeanne: Hey! We are talking to you Toki! Why the hell did you do that? WAnd what are you doing now? It's not the time to be meditating.

Jeanne bombarded with with scolding and questions, but he still didn't show signs of hearing them. They were all seriously concerned right now. 

Lilith: Toki, why aren't you answering us?

Lilith asked as she crowched down and was about to place a hand in his shoulder, only to be stopped by a booming voice echoing through the mountain.

Tiamat: YOU FOOL!!!

The booming voice that made everyone cover their ears belonged to Tiamat who appeared in her dragon form. She slowly landed near the platform, turned into her more human form and stomped her way towards where they all were. By the look on her face, they all knew she wasn't happy.

Jeanne: Tiamat-san.

The dragon Goddess stopped near the girls and right in front of Toki who still remained still as a statue.

Tiamat: I had my suspicions, but now that I'm here to see it with my eyes, I know for sure what you are planning. You can't just try and solve things without doing anything stupid and out of proportion can you?!

She scolded Toki, who still remained in his seated position.

Lilith: Tiamat-san, do you know what is happening?