Goodbye Sadness

Hey guys, Nightingale here! Finally back after a far too long hiatus. To all of you that tirelessly questioned about my well being, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the messages. As a simple fanfic writter I couldn't feel more blessed by having such a group of amazing followers, no matter what anyone says, you guys are the absolute BEST.

While it's not much of an apologie, here it is, the chapter with the epic clash that, I hope, most of you have been waiting. Toki vs Gael, the noble heart of the underworld faces the loyal Slave Knight of our beloved Souls series in a fight for the ages. It was written and re-written over 1000 times so I really hope you like it.

It's been a long time but things are just as they were before. All you still have to do is sit back, relax and enjoooooy ...

__________________________________

Sitri Clinic - Underworld

Gremories: ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!

Several days had passed since Toki finally woke up from the entire incident and he was now stable enough to recover from the damaged caused by the incident. The doctors and nurses, mainly Florence, had constantly kept a watchful eye on him at Serena and his parents's request since they knew him for far too long to know that he was not gonna just lay quietly on his bed after what Gael did days ago. And that, lead to the current argument.

Toki: But I have to go! Who knows what can happen to the village while I'm laying here!

Venelana: The village is as safe as it can be dear. Sirzechs asked Falbium to send some of his best soldiers there for the time being. It won't be easy for that Stray to make a move this soon.

The matriarch of the Gremory Clan assured her youngest son with a despleased look on her face.

Toki: They will just get slaughtered! That man was able to stand toe to toe with Hans-san alone and live to tell the tale! That alone should be proff enough of just how badly that idea will end!

Toki argued knowing that everyone in that room knew just how strong was his Rook was. 

His Queen was the next in line to show her despleasure for Toki's idea of heading to Rozan to deal with the red-hooded Knight. 

Lilith: Then we'll just have Hans-san deal with him again. 

Lilith turned to the man in question who was standing near the window of the room glancing at them in silence.

Lilith: You would be able to do it again right Hans-san?

The Captain gave her a hm and a small nod to assure her and everyone that he was up for the task if the situation calle for it.

Lilith: (looks at Toki) Well there you go, solved.

Toki: You don't understand, there's something wrong with him.

Jeanne: He's a Stray, what's not wrong with all of them?

Jeanne said pushing him back down towards the bed as soon as Toki to get up.

Toki: It's not like that! It's ... (sigh) it's hard to explain.

His older brother sighed and aproached his bed. As soon as he was right beside Toki he placed a hand over his forehead in an attempt to calm him down.

Sirzechs: Enough of that Toki. You can do whatever you want once you're fully healed but for now you'll have to listen to us. 

Zeoticus: This will be a good lesson to you as well son. It's about time you learn to rely on us a bit.