Chapter Twelve

"Richie!" I felt myself being shaken. I opened my eyes to see Eddie looking at me worried. " You're crying, Richie. You were yelling things like 'lookout Regina' and 'please come back' and 'i miss you so much'. Are you ok?"

"Hmm? Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I plastered on a fake smile.

"Good." He cuddled up next to me and fell back asleep. I looked out the window at the morning sun.

I miss you, sis.

Eddie

I woke up to Richie shaking me.

"Stop..." I mumbled sleepily.

"I have to piss," he whispered. I groaned and got up and walked in there. I let him go pee and I looked away. While he was washing his hands I started to doze off while leaning on the doorway. Then I felt Richie pick me up bridal style and take me back to the bed.

"Hey, its 10 in the morning." He said, with a chuckle.

I popped up," I've already wasted half the morning!" I said, panicky. He messed with my hair.

"Oh Eddie Spaghetti, I was just kidding. It's only like eight."

"Ugh don't mess with me like that. I'm a big morning person and it's a waste if you sleep through it all. Now, I need to take a shower."

"Want me to come in with you?" I winked.

"Sure." He smiled and winked also. My jaw dropped. Did he just-

He pulled my hand (and handcuffs) into the bathroom. He turned me around and I started cutting off my shirt and then I took off my pants and boxers. I wrapped a towel around my waist and turned him back around.

"Oh Eddie." He dragged it out like it was Eddieeeeee.

"Yes?" I smirked. I went to get in the shower and he frowned.

"I thought I was taking one with you." He pouted. I stepped out and messed with his hair. I then got on my tippy toes and leaned into kiss him. Right before our lips touched I moved up and kissed his nose.

"Sorry Rich!" I grinned, getting back in the shower. I held my hand outside the shower and tried to wash myself as best as possible.

This was going to be a long week.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•