Chapter Forty

"I object!"

That little b*$#h!

Richie

Right before Eddie got to say I do and I got to kiss the crap out of him, that Davis guy comes back!

Can you freaking believe it.

On our wedding day. He comes back.

"I object!"

Then in a flash I see familiar blonde hair running in here also.

"Oh no you don't," Kayla yelled, running at him at full speed. Which is surprising seeing as she is wearing a floor length turquoise dress along with white three inch heels. She has blood running down the side of her face and red marks around one of her wrists. What is going on? Then it all happens in a flash.

Just as he turns around, she is jumping at him. She jumps on him and knock him over. Then she gives him a strong punch to the face. Ouch. Then he's out cold. She pays her hands together and stands up. Then as if that did not just happen, she grabs him by the ankles and pull him away. A few seconds later she comes back in.

"I am beyond sorry. Good everything. For not stopping him sooner. For kissing you," she points to me. " and for crashing you beautiful wedding. " she huffs, leaning over and placing her hands on her knees.

Then Stan says the exact question we have all been asking. "What the fuck is happening?"

"I was working for him-"

"Well duh," I said.

"-and he was going to pay me-"

"You did this for money?!?" Mike asks.

"-but when I found out that he just wanted to take away anything that made Eddie happy-"

"What?" Eddie frowned. He must be going through a lot right now. A guy he used to think was someone he could trust turned out to be a lying dirtbag. I could see some emotion flash through his eyes but I couldn't figure out what.

"-I wanted to stop him because no one deserves that." She said.

" Riiiiight. Well if you don't mind-" Bev started.I

"No wait." I sighed. " Kayla, right? "

"Yeah?" She said, confusion all over her face.

"Stay for the wedding."

"Really?" her and Bev both said in unison.

"Yes." Eddie answered. My jaw dropped. Again.

I looked at him and I'm not sure how but I fell in love with him all over again. He just basically forgave the girl who was working for someone who was trying to make his life a living hell.

In that moment everything clicked into place. Eddie was all I have ever wanted. He is so much more than I could ever deserve and in this moment right now, he shall be treated like a king. He deserves it.

"And I do, by the way." Eddie chuckled. Not even waiting a second later I grabbed him by the waist and smashed my lips against his. I put every emotion I have ever felt towards him in it.

I heard the applause and I felt the love feeling radiating off of Eddie. I smiled against his lips and pulled away.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

BIG NEWS EVERYONE ((:

I AM TAKING MY TIME TO ACTUALLY REWRITE THIS STORY WITHOUT ANY PLOT HOLES AND I'LL START POSTING THE NEW CHAPTERS AS QUICK AS I CAN. THE STORY LINE WILL STAY SOMEWHAT THE SAME BUT WITH MORE CUTE REDDIE MOMENTS AND LESS PLOT HOLES. find it on my new account @dumbnutky it's called First to Fall in Love, Loses: REDDIE