Chapter Eighteen

"Or maybe we could have some fun.... " I trailed off.

He looked like he was actually considering it.

The next words to come out of his mouth surprised me. I felt my dick getting hard of the thought of us actually doing it.

"So will we?"

Eddie

"No...not yet." I said, turning around and grabbing the soap.

I started to suds up my whole body and Richie looked at me as if fireworks were going off in his head. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing at the thought of it. I washed off my body and Richie finally started to scrub his hair and body.

"Ed's...." Richie sighed.

"Yeah?"

"What did you mean by not yet?"

"Richie, we haven't even gone on a date-"

"I'll take you on one."

"No one knows we're together and this is going really fast."

"I know." His shoulders slumped.

I looked up and saw the sadness in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and I could feel his hardness poking right into my stomach. I could feel the heat climbing up my neck to my face and to the tips of my ears. He reached down and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He looked me straight in the eye and said this.

"Be ready by six." Then he put me down and stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist and left.

What just happened? I stepped out and got ready since it was already about that time by the time I got out of the shower.

. . . .

I slipped on my shoes and walked out into the living room. Richie greeted me and grabbed my hand. We walked out the door and drove to the sunrise destination.

He pulled up in front of a beach and parked the car. We got out and he started to walk towards the water.

"Um Rich, where are we going?" I asked, trying to keep up with his long strides.

"Oh Ed's, we're heading over there." He said with a chuckle, pointing towards a beautiful spot set up on the sand.

It was a big picnic blanket with a basket in the corner and fairy lights littering the ground around the blanket. The entire area was lit up and the sunset made it look even better.

"Richie it's so beautiful!" I said gleefully.

"I wanted to have an actual picnic since the last one....well you got a little too excited, because I was there of course, and fell out the window." He said with a wink.

And typical Richie is back. He's lucky I love him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•