Chapter Thirty Three

"No I want you to forgive me. I saw y'all fighting in the parking lot and I will do anything to help y'all get back together. Don't let him go."

"You don't know me. You don't know him. You're lying and I know it. Just leave us alone please." I said, tightening my grip on Brinda's leash and walking the rest of the way home.

Eddie

I walked back into the apartment and walked straight into my room. I saw that all of Richie's clothes that used to be on the floor and hanging out of dressers were gone. All of his little things on the dressers and shelves were gone. His food and drinks in the fridge and pantry were gone. His toiletries from the bathroom were gone.

Everything that had proof he was ever here was gone. I could tell he even washed the blanket on the couch, the bed sheets, all my clothes, and the dishes. He vacuumed the floor and couches and left me a step stool in the kitchen for all the stuff he would always have to reach because I couldn't.

I felt my eyes start to burn and I bit my bottom lip hard to stop myself from breaking down. There was no proof he was ever here. I trudged back into my bedroom and started to pack two weeks worth of clothes into my suitcase. I packed up Brinda's food, treats, and bowl. I packed up everything I would need and Brinda's leash.

Then I walked out the door. Goodbye Richie.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•