Chapter Fourteen

I took off their handcuffs in the middle of the night and they didn't even notice.

Richie

"Are we almost there?" I asked.

I almost peeked from under the blindfold but decided not to. Eddie had woken up this morning in a hurry. He had blindfolded me because he had 'private errands' to run.

After long silence in the car, Eddie sighed. "Richie? Where are we?"

I froze. I never thought about that before. Sure, Eddie's cute and a good kisser but I don't know...

"Really?" Eddie said, shaking his head.

What? Did I say that out loud? Shit shit shit.

He nodded. "Richie I like you alot and I still want to be with you but...do you even like me back."

"Yeah, I finally realized I like guys too."

" That doesn't answer my question. Do you like me?"

"Yes, okay? Yes. I like you a lot Eddie. But I mess up everything. And- Can I take this stupid blindfold off?" I slid the blindfold off and looked over at Eddie. He had his head down and his cheeks were a bright pink and his eyes were squeezed shut. I think he was crying. I glanced down at his lap to see that he was getting a Labrador puppy? What the fuck??

"Is that a puppy?"

He slowly nodded and handed it to me.

"It was going to be your birthday present for tomorrow." He sniffled. "She's three months old. Her name is Brinda."

"Brinda?"

"Mhm." He looked nervous about it.

"I love it." I smiled and squeezed his hand reassuringly. Brinda was so soft and she was so playful. She was little black Labrador retriever. She had a little pink collar on and huge green eyes. Eddie grinned and pat her head.

"Eds, why were you crying?" I turned his head towards me.

"I want to be with you, Richie."

"You are with me." I deadpanned.

"No. I mean...we...you...neither one of us has clarified if we're dating."

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Will you be with me, Eddie?" I smiled.

"Yes. Richie I will." He grinned. I loved his grin. It had a little twinkle in his eye and it made me feel fuzzy inside.

Then self control flew out the window. I glanced down at his soft pink lips and back to his eyes. He had a small blush on his cheeks and bit his bottom lip. I took Brinda off his lap and gently placed her in the backseat with a bone.

I couldn't help it. I leaned forward, over the console, and kissed him. The kiss was better than any of the other ones. It was soft and slow. He tangled his hands in my hair and gave it a soft tug. I let out a groan and he smirked against my lips.

I then pushed my seat back and pulled him into my lap by his ass. He squealed and then wrapped his legs around me. I reconnected the kiss and he pulled me closer. I laid feathery kisses down his jaw and to his neck. By his collarbone I made a few love bites and he moaned softly.

He finally pulled back breathless. I looked up at his lips and how swollen they were from the kiss. I smirked.

. . . .

About ten minutes later, we were at PetSmart.

"I will look for a cute sweater for her!" Eddie giggled, running off with Brinda.

I decided that I would get the bed, bowl, and food.

I wandered down the dozens of aisles looking at everything. Nothing stook out to me that would be good enough for our little Brinda.

I was in the middle of aisles three when in the next aisles I heard everything fall. Oh clumsy people. I kept looking around this aisle and found a little pink dog bowl. I immediately picked it up and looked at the price.

Then I heard these next few words which made me panic.

"Clean up on Aisle Four, clean up on Aisle Four! Also, a small black lab has just run out the door! She is wearing a pink collar! I repeat, a small black lab has just run out the door! She is wearing a pink collar!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•