Chapter Thirty Two

So just in case your wondering I'm going to put all their ages in the story right now below:

Eddie (23)
Richie (24)
Bev (24)
Bill (23)
Stan (22)
Ben (25)
Mike (24)
Kayla (22)

And soon to be characters:
Calvin (25)
Lena (5)
Liam (2)

"Better than sitting in a car with you!" He slammed the door and I could see his red heels and eyes and his eyelashes clung together from the tears as he turned away and began his hike home.

What have I done?

Eddie

When I left Richie's car, I was fuming. He wants to get his life started? He's making it sound like I'm stopping him from doing that. God, I need to cool off.

Then, as if Mother Nature had heard me, it started pouring down rain. Great. Another fun day. Not. I have lost so many things this week. I've lost someone I thought was a friend, I lost Richie. My Richie. What am I doing wrong?

I need to talk to someone. I pulled out my phone and called one of the few people that could help me right now.

After two rings they picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey it's me. Do you mind if I come stay with you for a bit? I know it's alot to ask but...things are out of control here and I need to get away."

"Of course, do you need me to send you money for a plane ticket?"

"No no I'll be fine. Thank you so much. You're the best."

"Anything for you Ed's."

I cut the call and heard a car pulling up beside me. A small part of me was hoping it was Richie to apologize and take me back.

The car pulled up closer and I noticed it wasn't ours. It splashed water up into my face then drove up a little further and stopped. I watched the girl from the Vet office step out.

"Frick, I am so sorry, i came to apologize then i splashed you instead. I'm so sorry. I came hear to tell you something." She said, flustered.

"I don't wanna hear it," I bit back.

"Please."

"You have one minute to explain how you ruined everything for me, go."

I tear rolled down her cheek as she explained how her and her roommate needed money and Davis offered it to her if she split Richie and I up.

"Well guess what, you did. So go run back to your little boyfriend or whatever the hell Davis is to you and tell him you did your job."

"No I want you to forgive me. I saw y'all fighting in the parking lot and I will do anything to help y'all get back together. Don't let him go."

"You don't know me. You don't know him. You're lying and I know it. Just leave us alone please." I said, tightening my grip on Brinda's leash and walking the rest of the way home.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•