Chapter Thirty Nine (Part Three)

2 hours earlier

Kayla

"Do you want your money or not, woman?!?"

"Not! Don't you dare!" I screamed. I should have never agreed to this. He is planning to stop their wedding.

But I wont let that happened.

"Breaking them up clearly wasn't enough, so get in the car. We're crashing a wedding!" He said, shoving me into car, hitting my head on the ceiling on the way in.

I felt something sticky run down my head from the wound. I reached up and touched the liquid pouring down the side of my face. I looked at my hand and the crimson red blood stood out on my light skin. He got in on the driver's side and rushed right out of the empty warehouse we were just in.

He was silent and his lips were pressed in a thin line. I had to stop him. What should I do? What should I do?

What distracts guys like him?

I did the first thing that came to mind without barfing.

I put my hand on his thing and he froze. I slowly started to move my hand up....

And up.....

And up.....

Soon my hand was centimeters away from his -very hard might I say- little buddy. I noticed he was barely moving and soon we stopped at a stop light.

Shit, I'm gonna have to go through with this. Richie and Eddie better be pretty damn grateful.

In a flash, I unzipped his pants and pulled his underwear down. I saw his - quite small - friend pop out.

I then rested my hand on top of it and he pulled the car over.

"Stop it." He said through gritted teeth.

"Your friend says otherwise." I felt his hard member rising and I smirked.

"Oh fuck it." He leaned over and he leaned over and smashed his lips against mine. I kept my eyes open and looked at the time. Good still thirty minutes before it starts. I decided to have a little fun with this. While he leaned down to start kissing my neck I reached over and grabbed his keys out of the ignition. He didn't even hear the car turn off.

About fifteen seconds and one freaking hickey later, I quickly stepped out of the car. He fell forward and looked up and glared at me.

"You bitch!"

Last thing I saw was him notice his keys weren't here and start trying to fix his pants.

Dammit.

I have to pee.

And I'm in freaking heels.

(He made her change before they got in the car btw so they could crash it easier.)

I ripped off the heels and started sprinting towards the venue of the wedding. Right after I turned the corner I heard him get of the car and start running.

Good thing I still run at the track nearby every weekend.

. . . .

I could see the chapel ahead and it has been twenty minutes since the wedding started.

I picked up my speed and my legs were burning but I kept going. Right before I crossed the street to get there my forearm was grabbed and yanked back. I flew back and right into a fence of one of the homes' backyards in the neighborhood next to us.

"You think your sooo smart, don't you?"

I stayed silent. He grabbed my wrist and clicked one ring of the hand cuff on it and clicked the other handcuff on the fence. I tried to yank my arm away but it wouldn't work.

He put the key on the ground just out of my reach and walked off towards the church.

Well he's stupid because I still have my phone. I called the first person I could think of.

"Yellow?" I heard Kylie's voice chirp through the phone. I forgot she was picking out paint for our apartment today.

"You need to help me." I hissed.

I heard some rustling on the other end like she was moving around then a door open and close but then it was silent. "With?"

"I'm handcuffed to a flipping fence. You know that Davis guy?" I glanced over at the chapel and Davis was talking to a man outside.

"Yeah?"

"Okay, well he handcuffed me to a fence. He's trying to stop me from stopping him from stopping the wedding. I'll text you the address."

"Do have the keys?"

"Yes. Now get your butt over here now!"

I cut the call and tried to shimmy around and reach the key. It was just out of reach of my foot. I grunted.

. . . .

I saw the familiar ivory pick up truck park next to me. Kylie jumped out and ran over. She was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had her phone in her hands. She had socks and jandals on.

She picked up the key and unlocked the handcuff from my wrist.

"Thank you!"

I jumped up, picked up the bottom of my dress, and ran towards the chapel. Kylie was close behind me. I noticed he was already in the building and I sprinted just in time to hear....

"I object!"

That little bitch.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•