3

Upon seeing the older, Jisung embraced Minho. "I missed you!"

"You saw me yesterday, sweetie." Minho hugged back, smiling. "Let's go inside before you get too cold."

"Ok hyung."

Stepping inside, Jisung removed his shoes and wore slippers. Minho's parents had bought slippers for Jisung as he visited often, Jisung's parents doing the same for Minho. "Do you have food?"

"Of course that's the first thing you ask," Minho laughed. "And yes, we do have food, mom's in the kitchen."

"Ooh, ok." Jisung immediately made his way over to the kitchen to greet Minho's mother. "Hello auntie!"

"Oh hello Jisung, glad you're back." Minho's mother greeted, smiling at the cute boy.

Minho's mother always joked around saying how her son and Jisung looked great together, Jisung's mother often joined in teasing the two. Jisung, at first, never really understood what they truly meant. He thought they were talking about how the two were great friends. Jisung was often confused with things people say because he was simply a little too innocent for those around him. The two mothers intend to keep Jisung's childlike innocence for as long as possible, so did everyone else.

"I was just making a snack for you two," Minho's mother started. "But I'll have to go to the grocery store after to buy some groceries. We're running low on food."

"Ah okay!" Jisung smiled brightly. "Is it almost done?"

"Yes, yes it is. Would you like me to make anything specific for dinner or breakfast tomorrow?"

"No it's okay, I'm fine with whatever you make."

"Okay sweetie," Minho's mother ruffled Jisung's hair. "The food is ready, I'll be going now okay? Minho! The food's done!"

"Finally!" Minho yelled while swiftly making his way to the kitchen. "Come on babe, let's eat."

Babe, that was a word Minho had started using occasionally to address the younger. It had only been that year since he started calling Jisung other pet names too. When Minho had first said it, he became flustered, embarrassed. However, Jisung quite liked the pet name, he thought it was cute. Ever since then, Minho had started calling the younger with pet names here and there. It slowly became a habit of calling the younger pet names. At first, their parents and friends teased Minho but they eventually got used to it, no longer questioning it.

"Okay!" Soon enough the two boys began eating their snack, eventually making their way to the couch to watch movies.

~

Thoughts?

If you find any errors, please feel free to correct me and I will fix it.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne