34

Minho held his hand out, waiting for Jisung to grab it. Jisung gladly placed his hand in the older's and the two made their way upstairs.

"Go sit on the bed," Minho softly said as he let Jisung's hand go. He allowed the younger to go in front of him, walking right behind Jisung.

"What did you want to say?"

"Can I ask you a few things?" Minho asked, looking into Jisung's eyes.

"Sure," Jisung quietly answered.

"Did you figure it out?"

"Huh?" Jisung turned his head slightly. "Figure what out?"

"I'm sure you know what I'm talking about."

"Oh, that." Jisung nodded his head, his voice becoming very small. "I think I did."

"Would you tell me?"

"I don't know." Jisung whispered. "What if you think it's weird?"

"I won't."

"But what if you do?"

"Jisung," Minho placed his hands on Jisung's shoulders. "I promise you, I won't find it weird."

"But," Jisung sighed. "But what if you leave me if I say it?"

"Baby," Jisung's heart fluttered. "I will never leave you, okay? I promise I won't. I promised you before that I will never leave, I don't plan on ever breaking that promise."

"Okay," Jisung looked down at his hands, playing with his fingers. "I'm just scared."

"Jisung, you know I won't judge you. There's nothing to be scared of."

"I know."

"I guess I'll tell you now."

"What? Oh, nevermind."

Minho let out a laugh. "You're so adorable. I love you so much Jisung."

Jisung froze, his eyes staring down at his hands. His eyes widened, his breathing seemingly stopped. He knew Minho could tell he tensed up but he didn't care. No matter how many times the older had said that sentence, it never failed to make Jisung's heart race.

"I said I wanted to ask a few things and I only asked two questions. My last question is," Minho paused, looking at Jisung's figure. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"What?" Jisung's head snapped up to look at Minho, his eyes wide open.

"You heard me."

"But," Jisung muttered, "wait why?"

"Why not? You like me, don't you?"

"How—"

"I know you," Minho interrupted Jisung. "I've known you for so long, Jisung, I know how you are. I practically know everything about you. Plus you're not very subtle. I probably knew you liked me before you knew."

"Oh," Jisung looked down, feeling quite embarrassed.

"Jisung," Minho placed his right hand under Jisung's chin, lifting it up. "I love you."

"Hyung," Jisung's voice came out as a whisper. "I love you too."

"What was that?" Minho smiled. "Say it again."

"Hyung!" Jisung whined.

"I'm sorry sweetie." Minho laughed, pinching Jisung's cheek. "I just want to hear you say it again."

"I love you." Jisung mumbled. "Happy?"

"Very," Minho pecked Jisung's lips, making the boy freeze. "So, will you be my boyfriend?"

Jisung blinked a few times, processing what had just occurred, his cheeks slightly turning pink in colour. He put his arms around the older's neck, hugging him tightly. "Yes."

Jisung felt arms wrapping around him, his heart still racing. "Jisung, I love you so much."

"Hyung?" Jisung pulled away, his voice timidly broke the silence. "Can you do it again?"

"Do what?"

"The thing."

"What thing?"

"The kiss thingy!"

"Okay sweetie." Minho laughed. Jisung pouted before feeling a pair of lips against his own.

~

Thoughts?

I'm sorry for not updating again.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne