30

"Seungmin!" Jisung yelled at the phone. "He keeps making my heart feel weird! I don't think I can take much more of it!"

"That's how I felt too." Seungmin laughed. "Hyunjin kept doing things that made my heart go crazy. It's fine Jisung."

"But," Jisung pouted. "But I feel all weird!"

"Do you not like the feeling?"

"I do!" Jisung said loudly. "I do like it, I just don't like how I can't slow my heart beat down."

"It's okay," Seungmin said calmly. "Aren't you going to his house later?"

"Yeah, I was supposed to stay yesterday but my mom wanted me home."

"Good luck buddy." Seungmin chuckled. "I hope you don't implode."

"My feelings aren't funny." Jisung sulked, making the other laugh once again. "Stop laughing at me."

"I'm sorry Jisung, you're just so cute." Jisung pouted again as Seungmin was holding back another fit of giggles. "Anyways, you should go get ready, make sure you look nice."

"But I always look nice." Jisung mumbled.

"I know Jisung, you always look great." Seungmin said. "I'm hanging up now, bye."

"Okay, bye." Jisung said and Seungmin ended the call.

Jisung stood up and grabbed his bag and walked over to his closet. He took a few things and stuffed it inside the bag. There was no need to take much with him as he already had a bunch of his belongings in Minho's home.

Once concluding that he had whatever he needed, he looked at the bear the older had recently given him. A small smile formed on his lips and he walked over to it. He placed his bag down on the ground and gave the bear a hug. He stayed there for a few seconds before getting up. Jisung grabbed his bag and walked out of his bedroom. His parents were at work so he had to walk to Minho's home.

Jisung was about to walk to his front door when his phone started ringing. He took his phone out and smiled at the name displayed on the screen, it was Minho. "Hey hyung!"

"Hey sweetie," Minho softly said. "When are you getting here?"

"I was just about to leave the house," Jisung said, walking to the front door. "I'll be there in like ten minutes?"

"Okay, be careful, have a safe walk."

"Okay!" Jisung smiled.

"Or I could walk there..." Minho mumbled.

"No it's fine! I'll be there soon!"

"Okay, love you!"

"Love you too!"

~

Thoughts?

See any errors or mistakes? Feel free to point it out and I will gladly fix it!

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne