32

Jisung was staring outside the window in Minho's bedroom, waiting for the Minho to finish washing the dishes. He offered to help but Minho just told him to wait, the older rarely ever allows Jisung to do the dishes. Most days, Jisung would be fine with not helping but sometimes he would feel bad as Minho did most, if not all, of the work.

"Hey sweetie," Minho wrapped his arm around Jisung waist, startling the boy. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"It's okay hyung," Jisung turned around to face the older. "Your face is very close."

"I know," Minho smiled, leaning slightly closer. "You're adorable."

"Thank you," Jisung smiled widely at Minho, a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

"Are you blushing? That's so cute!"

Jisung pouted and Minho stepped back to give him a little bit of space. "Stop."

"But you're so cute." Minho laughed and pinched Jisung's adorable cheeks. "The cutest little boy. My cutest little squirrel."

"Hyung," Jisung swatted Minho's hand away, puffing his cheeks out. "It hurts."

"I swear to god, your adorableness will be how I go."

"How you go?" Jisung tilted his head in confusion.

"How I die, not literally of course. Figuratively speaking, you're absolutely adorable and I might have a heart attack one day because you're so cute."

"Oh," Jisung looked down. "Then that's how I feel too."

"Really?"

"Yes, my heart just feels nice when you're around, I like it a lot."

"I'm glad to know I have that effect on you." Minho reached out to caress Jisung's cheek. Jisung leaned into the older's touch and smiled. "I'm really happy I have that kind of effect on you."

~

Thoughts?

It's a shorter chapter, I'm sorry. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne