18

There was only fifteen minutes left of lunch and the guys just finished lecturing the boy. They all hugged Jisung, saying they have failed him. Failing to protect his innocent little ears from such foul language.

"Jisung!" Hyunjin had been particularly attached ever since he arrived. "I'm so sorry you had to hear him. Don't worry though, he learned his lesson."

Usually, when the boys were clinging onto Jisung a lot, Minho would push them away. However, today was an exception. Seeing as they all felt like they failed to protect their squirrel's innocent ears, he allowed them to baby his squirrel.

Soon enough, the bell rang signalling them that classes were to resume very soon. The boys, except Felix, gave Jisung a hug before walking to their respective classrooms.

Felix and Jisung walked to their class together. When they arrived, the boy who had said the foul word was seated and looked like he his life sucked out of him. "I guess they went a little mean on him," Jisung thought.

*

Jisung and Minho were now at the older's home, cuddling on the older's bed. "Hyung, can I borrow a hoodie?"

"Am I not hot enough for you?" Minho jokingly asked.

"No, you're hot enough." Jisung responded. "I just want to wear your hoodie."

"Ok," Minho laughed before getting up to grab a hoodie for Jisung.

~

Thoughts?

Also, sorry for the short chapter.

If you see any errors or mistakes, please feel free to correct me and I will gladly fix it.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne