5

It had been a few months since Jisung knew he wasn't straight. His friends had asked if he was interested in girls and in that moment, he realized he never felt any attraction towards any women. Later on that day, he had confided in Minho about his discovery, his confusion. Minho had come to the conclusion that Jisung was gay, until further notice. Jisung was scared at first but Minho had reassured him, telling him it was okay.

That day was also the day Jisung found out that the older was gay. The older never hid the fact that he was gay, the topic had just never come up.

"Hyung," Jisung broke their silence.

"Yes?"

"How did you know you were gay?" A question had suddenly come into Jisung's mind.

"Why are you curious?"

"I don't know. I mean, you know how I found out I was gay, how did you?"

"I liked a guy back in middle school."

"You did?"

"Yeah, for a brief moment though. However, that was enough for me to conclude I was gay."

"Was he cute?"

"Yeah, but you're cuter than he'll ever be." Minho pinched Jisung's cheek.

"Stop it, it hurts." A whine escaped from Jisung's lips.

"Cute." Minho whispered quietly.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Fine, be like that." Jisung pouted before making his way out of Minho's bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

"I want ice cream." Jisung replied.

"I don't think we have any ice cream."

"Your mom will be home soon, I texted her asking for ice cream."

"Of course you did."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing babe."

Glaring at the older, Jisung left the room and made his way downstairs in the living room. He sat on the couch waiting for Minho's mother's return. He was soon joined by Minho who had felt lonely in his bedroom.

When Minho had introduced Jisung to his friends, they thought the two were dating. With how the interacted, many had assumed the two were a couple. At first, Jisung didn't understand why others had those assumptions but soon understood why. He realized that how he and Minho interact wasn't something most friends do. However, neither minded when someone assumed they were dating, they'd politely correct them before going about their day.

"Hyung," Jisung turned to look at the boy seated next to him. "How come you're not dating anyone?"

"Why would I be dating anyone?"

"Because," Jisung looked away. "Because people confess to you, are you not interested in any of them?"

"No. I don't like anyone currently." That was the truth, the truth Minho believed.

"How come?"

"No one has caught my attention. They all just ask me out because I'm a hot popular senior."

"Oh."

"What about you, sweetie?"

"I don't like anyone either."

Another moment of silence fell upon the pair, both patiently waiting for the older's mother to return.

~

Thots?

Lol, kidding, thoughts?

Officially two years since I became a fan of Seventeen.

Please feel free to point out any mistakes you encounter and I will gladly fix them.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne