6

Three days had gone by without Minho, three "painful" days of Jisung waiting for the older. Minho's family had to go out of town to visit their relatives, something they did every few months. They were never gone for long but it felt like an eternity for the younger. Jisung is very attached to the older and not being able to see him in person for a few days was horrible.

"Jisung," Felix came from behind, wrapping his arm around Jisung. "What are you doing after school?"

"I don't know." Jisung turned to face the Australian. "Why?"

"Seungmin, Hyunjin and I are going to a cafe later, I was wondering if you would like to join us."

"Oh, that sounds fun." Jisung exclaimed with excitement in his tone. "I want to come!"

"Great! It'll be the 00 liner all hanging out together. It's been a while since we all hung out, just the four of us."

"Yeah."

"How are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Jisung slightly confused at what the younger had meant.

"Oh, I mean about Minho hyung being gone. Are you holding up okay?"

"Oh, yeah I am. I mean I feel a little lonely but he'll be back tomorrow."

Tomorrow, to most seemed like a short time away, but in Jisung's mind, it felt like a month. Was he being a little dramatic? Sure but this was how Jisung had always been. When Minho comes back, Jisung would hug the older tightly, as if they hadn't seen each other in months.

"Are you sure?" Felix was genuinely concerned.

"Yes I am sure, Felix." Jisung reassured.

"Okay, it's just that sometimes, you don't seem fine."

"That happened once." Jisung whined.

"No, it happened about three times."

"Ok but it doesn't always happen!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Felix let out a chuckle.

"You're a meanie. Stop teasing me." Jisung crossed his arms and proceeded to pout.

"Aww, you're so cute." Felix pinched Jisung's cheek resulting in the older to whine.

"Stop it!"

"You look cute when you're angry."

"This is bullying."

"Hey kiddos!" A very loud voice startled Jisung. "Hey Felix, Jisung!"

"You didn't need to be so loud." Mumbled a very displeased Jisung. "You're already attracting so much attention by just breathing."

"I don't attract that much attention."

"Sure, the Hwang Hyunjin, arguably the most popular boy in our grade, maybe even the whole school, doesn't attract that much attention." Seungmin came out of nowhere.

"Hey Seungmin!" Jisung waved at the younger.

"Hello!"

"Why don't I get a greeting?" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"Because you're loud." Felix interjected. "Now, are you guys ready. I want to go soon."

"Yeah sure we're ready." Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Seungmin.

~

Thoughts?

If you come across any mistakes, please feel free to point it out and I will gladly correct it.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne